Reply
Valued Member
Posts: 28
Registered: ‎08-20-2012
0

Re: Walmart October scores up!

[ Edited ]

Up 15 points to 701! I'm getting there!

Starting Score: TU - 684 EQ- 639
Current Score: TU- 701 EQ- 715 EX- 701 from AMEX
Goal Score: 750 across the board
In my Wallet: Chase Sapphire Preferred - 5K, Chase Freedom - 4.5K, 1FBUSA - 2.4K, Walmart Discover -3K, Blue Sky Amex - 2K, Citi CashReturns - 1.5K, American Express PRG and Zync - NPSL, Delta Skymiles Amex - 1K, Discover More - 1.5K,ValuCity Furniture - 3.5K, CareCredit - 2.3K, A and F - 1.2K, Capital one - 1.25K and $750.
Valued Contributor
Posts: 3,099
Registered: ‎10-02-2012
0

Re: Walmart October scores up!

Down 14 points from 750 to 736! Woot!!

 

Wait, am I going the wrong way? Should I be trying to get it to go up?

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    


     $17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,096
Registered: ‎07-17-2012
0

Re: Walmart October scores up!

650 to 628. Hey, it's going the wrong way!  That's ok, I've had some inquiries, new accounts opened, have used those new accounts and a few that I paid down/off this month aren't included in this report from 10/3. 

 

Interesting to note that my fico score from here from 10/4 is 671. I'll give the new credit dust a month or two to settle then pull the reports to see if everything is still accurate if the numbers don't get closer by then.


|****$10500***|****$8000*****|****$6000*****|****$3200****|****$1600****|****$3000*****|*****$3000*****|****$2500*****|
EX - 684 (MyFICO 3/05/15) TU - 676 (MyFICO 3/05/15 ) EQ 04 - 712 (DCU -3/27/15) EQ 08 - 686 (MyFICO -3/05/15)
Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,096
Registered: ‎07-17-2012
0

Re: Walmart October scores up!


Dustink wrote:

Down 14 points from 750 to 736! Woot!!

 

Wait, am I going the wrong way? Should I be trying to get it to go up?


Guess we both thought the same thing! :smileyhappy: 

 


|****$10500***|****$8000*****|****$6000*****|****$3200****|****$1600****|****$3000*****|*****$3000*****|****$2500*****|
EX - 684 (MyFICO 3/05/15) TU - 676 (MyFICO 3/05/15 ) EQ 04 - 712 (DCU -3/27/15) EQ 08 - 686 (MyFICO -3/05/15)
Contributor
Posts: 253
Registered: ‎08-06-2012
0

Re: Walmart October scores up!

Down 9 from 682 to 673 because I was impatient and app'd for Chase even though I knew I had too many Inq's. 

I am firmly in the garden until at least April so several of the inq's can age past a year. 


Walmart Discover ($5000) - Amazon ($5500) - Cap1 Cash Rewards ($2000) - Meijer ($5000) - Discover More ($1800) - Car Care One ($2100) - Amex Delta Skymiles ($2000) - Citi Thank You Preferred ($2000) - Chase Freedom ($500) - Sam's Club, GE ($1237?)
Valued Contributor
Posts: 3,099
Registered: ‎10-02-2012
0

Re: Walmart October scores up!


masscredit wrote:

Dustink wrote:

Down 14 points from 750 to 736! Woot!!

 

Wait, am I going the wrong way? Should I be trying to get it to go up?


Guess we both thought the same thing! :smileyhappy: 

 


Late night boredom set in and applied for 5 cards...2 approvals. My credit report did not like the HP's, I think I am up to 11. I need to fence my garden, and lock myself in.

 

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    


     $17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,096
Registered: ‎07-17-2012
0

Re: Walmart October scores up!


Dustink wrote:

Late night boredom set in and applied for 5 cards...2 approvals. My credit report did not like the HP's, I think I am up to 11. I need to fence my garden, and lock myself in.


I know how that is! I was supposed to be done after my app spree in August. Then I put in 3 more apps a few weeks ago. Approved for JCP, Best Buy MCand shot down for Chase. The JCP will grow so i'm ok with that. I hear the Best Buy won't (owned by Cap 1, started at $500.) so I might decline that offer.  And Chase, it was worth a try.

 

I can see why people say it's addicting now. I kept getting approved so I kept wanting more. Time to lock myself in, tend to what I have, let them grow and then let the big boys start knocking on my door wanting me to take their offers later. 


|****$10500***|****$8000*****|****$6000*****|****$3200****|****$1600****|****$3000*****|*****$3000*****|****$2500*****|
EX - 684 (MyFICO 3/05/15) TU - 676 (MyFICO 3/05/15 ) EQ 04 - 712 (DCU -3/27/15) EQ 08 - 686 (MyFICO -3/05/15)
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 263
Registered: ‎08-14-2011
0

Re: Walmart October scores up!

Sweet! Up 20 pts to 824.  got to go change my signature. :smileyhappy:

bobebob || Nov: My FICO SW EQ(Upgraded Version) = 822 ||Sept: Walmart TU Fico=838Goal = FICO's>800 || In my wallet: CostcoAmEx(20k), DCU Visa Platinum (10k), BoA Visa Signature (17.1k), Walmart Discover (7.5k), AmEx Corporate (5k). All PIF every month.
Valued Contributor
Posts: 3,099
Registered: ‎10-02-2012
0

Re: Walmart October scores up!


masscredit wrote:

Dustink wrote:

Late night boredom set in and applied for 5 cards...2 approvals. My credit report did not like the HP's, I think I am up to 11. I need to fence my garden, and lock myself in.


I know how that is! I was supposed to be done after my app spree in August. Then I put in 3 more apps a few weeks ago. Approved for JCP, Best Buy MCand shot down for Chase. The JCP will grow so i'm ok with that. I hear the Best Buy won't (owned by Cap 1, started at $500.) so I might decline that offer.  And Chase, it was worth a try.

 

I can see why people say it's addicting now. I kept getting approved so I kept wanting more. Time to lock myself in, tend to what I have, let them grow and then let the big boys start knocking on my door wanting me to take their offers later. 


I contacted best buy a few months after I applied. That was after the Capital one acquisition. The cards were being serviced by the same people. I talked to somebody over the phone, and she raised my limit from 1200 to 3000.

 

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    


     $17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Established Contributor
Posts: 1,047
Registered: ‎02-03-2009
0

Re: Walmart October scores up!

Same as last month, 798. 


CC's: AMEX (4), Alliant Visa, PenFed AMEX, Pen Fed Promise, Citi (4), Chase (6), Nordstrom Visa,US Bank Cash+, Huntington Voice, UMB Visa, Nasa FCU Plat Cash Visa, Barclay's Visa, Citi (5), Discover IT, Walmart Discover, Sam's MC, Cabela's Visa, Cap One QS, BOA (2), BMW Visa, Comenity Visa/MC (3), Ebates Visa Siggy, 5/3 RLR MC, DC Premier MC, Macy's AMEX; A few store cards.

Current Scores: EQ My Fico (12/14): 785; TU MyFico (12/14): 793; EX (My Fico): 765; Walmart TU Fico 08 (1/2015): 788
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.