Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart, Sams and Lowes are all GE?

tag
HYPASS33
Frequent Contributor

Re: Walmart, Sams and Lowes are all GE?

So how long should I wait before doing another app for GE? Week or few months?
Message 11 of 25
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

The denial is probably a sign to tell you to garden what you have with GE. Depending on your credit profile will determine how long you should wait. A longer AAOA, thicker file can app quicker. Short, thin files at least 6 mos. because you are trying to open multiple accounts with the same lender - I would suggest you wait until after your successful auto CLI at the very earliest
Message 12 of 25
HYPASS33
Frequent Contributor

Is the Barclays card pretty easy to get? I heard they pull TU which is what GE pulled and approved me. Just curious. I just want one card with a decent limit.
Message 13 of 25
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

What do you currently have? How long is your cr history? How many inq's on TU?
Message 14 of 25
HYPASS33
Frequent Contributor

I have 3 inq on TU. history is 9 years but really starting over. I have Walmart 200.00 ( today) Sams 400.00 ( today) and Capital One 500.00 limit but waiting on EO to call back after writing CEO for increase. Also credit union visa 500.00 (new) and line of credit with credit union ( over draft). 1000.00 none but capital is really showing on CR yet.
Message 15 of 25
HYPASS33
Frequent Contributor

TU site says my score is 768 but I know it's a fako...
Message 16 of 25
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 17 of 25
HYPASS33
Frequent Contributor

I have 5 collections all paid. One card c/o paid, on EQ I have a tax lien but is about to be withdrawn ( already been deleted off TU and EX) I do have one collection unpaid but they said they would delete if paid so I will prob pay that.
Message 18 of 25
HYPASS33
Frequent Contributor

Most bad is on EQ
Message 19 of 25
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Barclays likes to see 12mos of rev history if you are rebuilding. They have approved new credit with less than 12 but generally you might want to take care of your baddies, inq's age and in 4-6 mos try GEs PayPal MC.
Message 20 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.