Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart Store to Discover on login. [UPDATE]

tag
CK_Charles_Lover
Regular Contributor

Re: Walmart Store to Discover on login.

Of course this is IMO, I doubt Amex will care, remember you are opening up a new TL but they can obviously see that you are closing one (paid, closed) and getting another one. They will know its an upgrade without a doubt. 

Trans Union Fico (Walmart) ,690 Experian Fico (Amex) 686(Opened 3 new accounts this month. In the Garden)

AMEX BCE ($19,500) AMEX PRG -(NPSL), BARCLAYS US AIR PREMIER WORLD ($10,000), BOA CASH REWARD -($6,000), CITI HILTON RESERVE SIGGY-(5,000), WALMART DISCOVER ( $5,800), CITI DIAMOND ($4,700), CITI DIVIDED WORLD ($4,500), AMAZON STORE($5,000), NORDSTROM VISA SIG($5,000), PAYPAL STORE ($4,000) Amex Delta Gold ($2000)
Message 11 of 13
RyVision
Valued Contributor

@CK_Charles_Lover wrote:

Of course this is IMO, I doubt Amex will care, remember you are opening up a new TL but they can obviously see that you are closing one (paid, closed) and getting another one. They will know its an upgrade without a doubt. 

That's the logic I use with other lenders Smiley Very Happy  And have actually told to others myself  lol

I think like many, I'm just always most concerned about AMEX  Smiley Very Happy

Like another poster said long ago to another younger poster who was very lucky to get AMEX  "treat it like a Faberge Egg" LOL  I think it may have been Crunching or maybe Bichon  who said it.  I've quoted it a few times since too lol as I think the same way regarding AMEX.

Thanks for reminding me of the logic, maybe it helps to see others see it too Smiley Happy

AKA 840flippedto480
Message 12 of 13
tinuviel
Moderator Emeritus

@RyVision wrote:

@CK_Charles_Lover wrote:

That's the logic I use with other lenders Smiley Very Happy  And have actually told to others myself  lol

I think like many, I'm just always most concerned about AMEX  Smiley Very Happy

Like another poster said long ago to another younger poster who was very lucky to get AMEX  "treat it like a Faberge Egg" LOL  I think it may have been Crunching or maybe Bichon  who said it.  I've quoted it a few times since too lol as I think the same way regarding AMEX.

Thanks for reminding me of the logic, maybe it helps to see others see it too Smiley Happy

That would have been me. But, I "borrowed" that line from an even older (in terms of length of forum membership) poster... can't remember who. Smiley Happy

Current Scores: EQ 775 (03/04/2014), EX 756 (03/01/2014), TU 760 (03/01/2014)
Ruby Spade Garden Club Member - Last App: 03/04/2013 - No apps until 2014
Cards: Cap1 Venture 6.4k, Cap1 Quicksilver MC 1.75k, BankAmericard 1-2-3 Visa Signature - UCF Alumni Association 5k, Discover 7k, Citi Diamond Preferred MC 10.35k, Wells Fargo Rewards Visa 7k, Chase Freedom 5k, Chase Ink 7.5k, Amex Green NPSL, Dillard's Amex 7.5k, JC Penney 7.5k, Kay Jeweler's 5.1k
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.