Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart TU FICO

tag
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

Walmart TU FICO

I rec'd my Walmart card and signed up for the TU FICO. My score was 4 points less than it was here on myFICO back in June, which is probably true since my EQ FICO also dropped a bit as well.

I was wondering how often it is updated on Walmart's website. For example, if I log in next week, will it pull a revised score? How often will it update and how will I know when it has updated?

Thanks! Smiley Happy

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Walmart TU FICO

once a month, around the middle of each month.

Message 2 of 11
Holly1221
Regular Contributor

It will only update around the 10th of the month.  I read somewhere on here that it uses a newer TU version so score may be different than your TU on here.  Mine is higher on Walmart site by 16 points.

12/27/11: EQ 618 / TU 621 / EX 643 (lender pull for CLOSING!)
MYFICO: EQ 618 / TU 610 on 12-07-11
MyFico EQ: 603 on 12-01-11
Current: 594 EQ/ 616 EX/ 599 TU (lender pulls 11-28-11)
Previous: 555 EQ/ 552 EX/ 573 TU (lender pulls 10-28-11)
GOAL: NEW HOUSE ...GOT IT ON 01/27/12
2012 GOAL: 750
Message 3 of 11
toytoy
Regular Contributor

Bichonmom,

Walmart TU uses TU08 while myfico uses TU04 that is probably why there is a discrepancy. Also they update your score by the 10th business day of every month. So your score will be updated by 12/14.

Starting Score: EQ 603~TU 613
Current Score: EQ 763~TU 706
Goal Score: 810

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 11
Guava
Established Contributor

When you check your score on Walmart website, it'll say "As of [date], your FICO score is", so you'll know whether the score is current.

Walmart updates the score on the 10th business of the month, since you checked your score already, you'll have to wait around middle of next month for the next refresh.

Starting Score (08/11/11): TU08: 643
Current Score: TU08: 741
Goal Score: Stay in the 700s; keep reports clean

Message 5 of 11
fused
Moderator Emeritus

@toytoy wrote:

Bichonmom,

Walmart TU uses TU08 while myfico uses TU04 that is probably why there is a discrepancy. Also they update your score by the 10th business day of every month. So your score will be updated by 12/14.

Actually, the score we buy here is a TU98 score.Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 11
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

Thanks, everyone. I'm looking forward to getting my TU Fico every month! Smiley Happy

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 7 of 11
fused
Moderator Emeritus

@bichonmom wrote:

Thanks, everyone. I'm looking forward to getting my TU Fico every month! Smiley Happy

Its great to receive a free FICO score, isn't it?Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you are interested (and not to thread jack) digital federal credit union provides it's members their equifax fico score. It's a hard pull on eq to join and it requires the join ing of an organization (many to choose from) to gain eligibality.

Message 9 of 11
toytoy
Regular Contributor

Lol oops. Sorry

Starting Score: EQ 603~TU 613
Current Score: EQ 763~TU 706
Goal Score: 810

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.