Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart TU FICO

tag
bobebob
Frequent Contributor

Re: Walmart TU FICO

@bichonmom wrote:

I rec'd my Walmart card and signed up for the TU FICO. My score was 4 points less than it was here on myFICO back in June, which is probably true since my EQ FICO also dropped a bit as well.

I was wondering how often it is updated on Walmart's website. For example, if I log in next week, will it pull a revised score? How often will it update and how will I know when it has updated?

Thanks! Smiley Happy

From the Walmart website:

Your FICO score will be updated monthly, by the 10th business day of the month.

The tenth business day falls between the 12th and 14th, not counting holidays. But I've seen it come up around the 16th and the 18th most months (I've only had the feature for 3 months now, so it's admittedly a limited sample size).

Another important point is that they pull the data for the FICO score early in the month.  For November's update, mine says "As of November 4th, 2011 your FICO score is 800."

So when the score first posts, it is already between 1 1/2 to 2 weeks old.

These are just some other factors to consider when you're looking to account for discrepancies between your scores.

bobebob || Nov: My FICO SW EQ(Upgraded Version) = 822 ||Sept: Walmart TU Fico=838Goal = FICO's>800 || In my wallet: CostcoAmEx(20k), DCU Visa Platinum (10k), BoA Visa Signature (17.1k), Walmart Discover (7.5k), AmEx Corporate (5k). All PIF every month.
Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.