Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart TU Fico

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Walmart TU Fico

My Walmart FICO from TU has been stuck for awhile and I've read on here about some people being able to force it to update.  I do not see a buttom for that feature, it just says it updates on 10th business day each month, although mine hasn't updated.  

Do you just unenroll in online statements and then re-enroll in online statements to get it to update?

Thanks if you know anything that might can help.  The CSR says they always update for everyone but mine is even dated from another month.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
jacksont1981
Frequent Contributor

Re: Walmart TU Fico

@Anonymous wrote:

My Walmart FICO from TU has been stuck for awhile and I've read on here about some people being able to force it to update.  I do not see a buttom for that feature, it just says it updates on 10th business day each month, although mine hasn't updated.  

Do you just unenroll in online statements and then re-enroll in online statements to get it to update?

Thanks if you know anything that might can help.  The CSR says they always update for everyone but mine is even dated from another month.

Exactly! That should get it to update.

Started 6/2014 EX 594 EQ 617 TU 580 FICO's Goal is 740's and up
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Walmart TU Fico

@Anonymous wrote:

Yes. Daily for best results, lol.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.