Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart TU scores are updated

tag
boonelb
Regular Contributor

Re: Walmart TU scores are updated

I am jealous.  I am only up 6 points from last month and its only cause of low util and 2 of my student loans reporting as current pay as agreed.  my baddies arent going anywhere cause I dont have the money to pfd or anythin else with them

Message 31 of 41
jasimae
Frequent Contributor

I'm up 15 points to 690! Sooo close to 700 I can taste it. After doing a settlement for an old repo with a collection agency, I thought that would reflect a zero balance thus boosting my score. But when I checked my reports and notice tht the remaining balance was still showing I phoned NMAC and was told that they will alwys report the balance regardless of what offer is given by the CA. So now I still have to pay off the balancejust so it won't reflect negatively. That is seriously holding down my score. I should have been well into the 700s already. The only good thing is NMAC said that once it gets paid to zero in their records they will update all reports as if the tradeline never went delinquent at all. So at least that's something to look forward to and I should see a tremendous score increase.
Message 32 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

I saw this thread last night so I logged  into my walmart account, eager to see my new score and I was happy to see I had gotten an auto CLI!

My limit went from $700 to $900, only a $200 increase, but it was still a nice surprise. 

Then I went to check my fico score and it went up to 726! 

So then I log into my husbands walmart account to check his fico and his score went up 30 points to 763!!!!!!

We are so excited! We feel like we are finally on the right track with our credit.

I might not post here much but I have been reading these forums a lot and have been learning so much. Thank you all!

Message 33 of 41
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Congrats Creditnoob on the CLI and score increase!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 34 of 41
emptypockets
Valued Contributor

I am up 6 pts to 749. Will continue to garden for next 3 months, going to close Cap One , and try for CLIs on a couple other cards.

CC's: AMEX (4), Alliant Visa, PenFed AMEX, Pen Fed Promise, Citi (3), Chase (5), US Bank Cash+, Huntington Voice, Nasa Plat Cash Visa, Barclay's Visa, Discover IT, Cap One QS, BOA (2), BMW Visa, 5/3 Real Life Rewards MC; FNBO Amex; Comenity Visa/MC (3), Ebates Visa Siggy, Nordstrom Visa, Walmart MC, Sam's Club MC; A few assorted store cards.

Current Scores (09/2017): EQ My Fico: 786; TU MyFico: 799; EX (My Fico): 797
Message 35 of 41
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@emptypockets wrote:
I am up 6 pts to 749. Will continue to garden for next 3 months, going to close Cap One , and try for CLIs on a couple other cards.

Congrats on the increase!! Almost there at 760!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 36 of 41
john398
Senior Contributor

I was a little dispointed walmart pulled the score so early in the month and my score went down about 6 pts however should be up next month

Message 37 of 41
Juss11
Frequent Contributor

I went from a 637 - 643. In Oct I was a 586, so its comming up. I pulled my TU from here and its a 674. Anyone know which version Barclays pulls? I was thinking of trying for a apple card.

Message 38 of 41
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Juss11 wrote:

I went from a 637 - 643. In Oct I was a 586, so its comming up. I pulled my TU from here and its a 674. Anyone know which version Barclays pulls? I was thinking of trying for a apple card.

Barclays primarily pulls TU and I believe they use their own "in house" scoring model.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 39 of 41
Braydon
New Contributor

My Walmart FICO went from 700 last month to 731 this month even after 2 hard pulls in Feb. And something else I dont understand my EQ FICO also went up from 666 to 685 this month? I don't get it I thought both scores would drop like a rock after those two HP's. I think credit scores rank right up there with the universe..we all know it exists but we can't explain it..Smiley Happy

Message 40 of 41
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.