CreditHammer

Walmart TU

I'm super curious to see what they use as the "pull" date on this next update.. if it says may 3rd then i'll be shocked.. it shouldnt take this long to post the scores.. Credti Karma and credit sesame don't take this long... granted they are FAKO scores.. but still.. LETS GO GE!! update our scores!! ARGH!

Valued Contributor
FinStar

Re: Walmart TU

Wasn't there like 3 other threads about this?

Established Contributor
CreditCrusader

crying-baby-cartoon.jpg

:smileyvery-happy:

I'm Spartacus!

hr>Starting Score: EQ 546, EX 547, TU 580
Current Scores (lender): EQ 725 , EX FICO 720, TU 737 FICO scores>
Goal Score: 750
Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
CreditHammer

FinStar wrote:

Wasn't there like 3 other threads about this?

Yea, but they were locked and i need to vent my frustation on here so that i dont take a tire iron and bash my wally card haha :smileyhappy:

CreditHammer

CreditCrusader wrote:

crying-baby-cartoon.jpg

hahaha Nice :smileyvery-happy:

Established Contributor
CreditCrusader

CreditHammer wrote:

CreditCrusader wrote:

crying-baby-cartoon.jpg

LOL I'm sorry...probably not very nice, but I don't know if I can stand another "WHERE'S THE WAL-MART FREE TU???" thousand-mile thread :smileyvery-happy:

I'm Spartacus!

hr>Starting Score: EQ 546, EX 547, TU 580
Current Scores (lender): EQ 725 , EX FICO 720, TU 737 FICO scores>
Goal Score: 750
Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
CreditHammer

CreditCrusader wrote:

CreditHammer wrote:

CreditCrusader wrote:

crying-baby-cartoon.jpg

LOL I'm sorry...probably not very nice, but I don't know if I can stand another "WHERE'S THE WAL-MART FREE TU???" thousand-mile thread :smileyvery-happy:

Haha i understand where you're coming from.. its "played out".. i just needed one last rant of anguish haha

Valued Member
flyingace

CreditHammer wrote:

I'm super curious to see what they use as the "pull" date on this next update.. if it says may 3rd then i'll be shocked.. it shouldnt take this long to post the scores.. Credti Karma and credit sesame don't take this long... granted they are FAKO scores.. but still.. LETS GO GE!! update our scores!! ARGH!

I love the picture. :smileyhappy: 

In my Snoopy holder: NFCU Flagship Sig Visa-- $11K | Chase Freedom -- $2500 | AMEX BCE -- $2000 | Amazon Visa -- $2000 | Discover It $1500| Old Navy Visa -- $1000 | Target Red Card -- $300

TU (Disc Pull 4/29/13) -- 752 | AmexEQ (6/13/13) -- 728 | AmexEXP-- 737 | AmexTU-- 737 (5/28/13)
Goals: 740 EQ/EXP/TU
Gardening until 12/3/13 -- or longer
CreditHammer

flyingace wrote:

CreditHammer wrote:

I love the picture. :smileyhappy: 

Haha its the perfect picture to show my frustration lol

pizzadude

CreditHammer wrote:

Public service announcement -- to keep this thread open, please revert discussion back to the original topic......

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+