Contributor
Danique

Walmart and JCP Love

Well, I decided to try my luck and see could I get a little love this morning and Walmart gave me an CLI increase of $100 to bring me to $700.00. That made me smile. Wish it was more, but oh well, I just paid their card off 2 days ago so I understand. Decided to try my luck on JCP. I hardly use the card because they stuck me at a stinking $200.00 CL.  I charge a few things here and there but never any real usage. I was actually thinking of closing the card because I've had it for almost a year and the limit is so low and they declined my 3 prior CLI requests. Well, you can imagine my surprise when they increased my limit to $1,500.00. I almost fell off my chair. Best news yet!!!

Starting Score : TU: 667-- EQ: 673
Current Score : TU: 644-- EQ: 645
Goal Score : TU: 800-- EQ: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Frequent Contributor
FicoScore626

Re: Walmart and JCP Love

Congratulations!!!

JCPenney also showed me some love a month and a half ago when they sent me a letter informing me that they took my measly $150 credit limit and bumped it up to $700.. I tried to get a little greedy by requesting another increase through their website but was sent a denial letter stating that while my account was in good standing I had recently received a credit line increase and should wait 3 billing statements before requesting another. Hopefully GEMB will see that I've been a good boy with my Care Credit and JCPenney accounts and will see fit to show me some love.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+