Valued Contributor
Jazzzy

Re: Walmart card and TU FICO question.

Your limit may be higher already. My husband and I both got $3k temporary limits the day we applied for our cards. When the cards came through they each had a $4k limit. We got the Discovers, and it should tell you that on your paperwork from the day you apped.

Congratulations!

New Contributor
pinoyscorpion951

Re: Walmart card and TU FICO question.

I was approved for the store card and not the discover branded version. I dont think I met the underwriting criteria for the discover version since I'm one year out of bankruptcy. It's Sunday today and I'm not sure if GE underwriting is open for business today. I'm still trying to get up the guts to call. LOL! If not , I'll try monday. If I ever get the courage to call, I'll ask for it to be bumped up to 3,000. If I'm really feeling bold, should I try asking for the discover version or is that pushing it?

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+