New Contributor
Mellykca

Re: Walmart card?

They said they would send a letter explaining why within 7-10 days. I asked if there was any way they woud reconsider and she said that at this time there was nothing she could do to override the decision... 

I'm so bummed... 

Regular Contributor
TRC2k13

[ Edited ]

Creditaddict wrote:

TRC2k13 wrote:

baller4life wrote:
Yep! Go for it!! Card has huge growth potential plus free monthly TU Fico!

Yes it does... had mine for 5 months... PIF and am waiting for auto CLI and/or a Discover upgrade.

you should request for CLI every 4 months with GE cards!

Thanks for the tip!

As you can see I have quite a few GE cards... and they are all right around the 4th or 5th month so I'll plan on doing the CLI request soon! 

BootStraps wrote:

TRC-I have found that I have gotten larger CLI's on this card by calling the backdoor number when the cli is due. You may want to give them a call. (It's a soft pull so even if they say no you lose nothing.)

I'll do that!  Thanks!

Senior Contributor
baller4life

WOW I am really surprised. My TU score was like 615 when I was approved. I just knew you were a shoe in! Sorry OP! :smileysad:

GARDENING: 9/10/14 - 10/1/15 EQ: 644 EX: 688 TU: 709
MY WALLET: $10k NFCU CASH REWARDS SIGGY|$10k BOA CASH REWARDS|$9k AMEX DELTA
$7.5k NFCU PLATINUM MC|$7k DISCOVER IT|$5k AMAZON|$5k WALMART|$2.5k CHEVRON
$1k BARCLAYS RING|$1k BARCLAYS REWARDS
New Contributor
Mellykca

I'll wait it see what the letter says and maybe try again this summer. I am determined to have a Walmart card someday! 

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+