cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart card?

Established Contributor

Re: Walmart card?


TRC2k13 wrote:

baller4life wrote:
Yep! Go for it!! Card has huge growth potential plus free monthly TU Fico!

Yes it does... had mine for 5 months... PIF and am waiting for auto CLI and/or a Discover upgrade.

 

 


TRC-I have found that I have gotten larger CLI's on this card by calling the backdoor number when the cli is due. You may want to give them a call. (It's a soft pull so even if they say no you lose nothing.)



Starting Score: All Under 590 (8/2011)
Current Score: Ex: 676 Eq: 681 Tu: 683
Goal Score: Ex: 725 Eq: 725 Tu: 725

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Back in the Garden 4/22/16 Smiley Happy
Message 11 of 24
New Contributor

Re: Walmart card?

Thanks for all the input! I think I am going to pull the trigger but... My WF card is currently reporting a 500 limit, should I wait til it is reporting 600 (I just recently upped it) or does it not really matter? 

Message 12 of 24
Epic Contributor

Re: Walmart card?


Mellykca wrote:

Thanks for all the input! I think I am going to pull the trigger but... My WF card is currently reporting a 500 limit, should I wait til it is reporting 600 (I just recently upped it) or does it not really matter? 


not going to matter.

Message 13 of 24
New Contributor

Re: Walmart card?

Ugh..... 

 

Thank you for your interest in a Walmart Credit Card.

You will receive a decision by mail in the next 7–10 days. Please make a note of your application's reference number for your records

Message 14 of 24
Epic Contributor

Re: Walmart card?


Mellykca wrote:

Ugh..... 

 

Thank you for your interest in a Walmart Credit Card.

You will receive a decision by mail in the next 7–10 days. Please make a note of your application's reference number for your records


hmm :/

Message 15 of 24
New Contributor

Re: Walmart card?

Do I have to wait for the letter or is there a number I can call? 

Message 16 of 24
Epic Contributor

Re: Walmart card?


Mellykca wrote:

Do I have to wait for the letter or is there a number I can call? 


 877-379-8173

 

they can tell you if it was denied or if they need security verifcation

Message 17 of 24
New Contributor

Re: Walmart card?

Just called.... Denied. Smiley Sad

Message 18 of 24
Valued Contributor

Re: Walmart card?


Mellykca wrote:

Just called.... Denied. Smiley Sad


Smiley Frustrated Did they say why?

625 EQ FICO Current Score: 660 DCU EQ FICO/ 645 Scorewatch EQ FICO , EX FICO 664, TU FICO 737 (08/2014)
Goal Score: 700   Seedling again as of 07/29/14
Message 19 of 24
Epic Contributor

Re: Walmart card?


notfancy wrote:

Mellykca wrote:

Just called.... Denied. Smiley Sad


Smiley Frustrated Did they say why?


The big down side to GE, no computer denial overturns and they won't tell you anything really.

Message 20 of 24