Established Contributor

Re: Walmart card?

TRC2k13 wrote:

baller4life wrote:
Yep! Go for it!! Card has huge growth potential plus free monthly TU Fico!

Yes it does... had mine for 5 months... PIF and am waiting for auto CLI and/or a Discover upgrade.

TRC-I have found that I have gotten larger CLI's on this card by calling the backdoor number when the cli is due. You may want to give them a call. (It's a soft pull so even if they say no you lose nothing.)

Starting Score: All Under 590 (8/2011)
Current Score: Ex: 691 Eq: 710 Tu: 716
Goal Score: Ex: 725 Eq: 725 Tu: 725

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Back in the Garden 10/2/2014 :smileyhappy:
New Contributor

Thanks for all the input! I think I am going to pull the trigger but... My WF card is currently reporting a 500 limit, should I wait til it is reporting 600 (I just recently upped it) or does it not really matter? 

Epic Contributor

Mellykca wrote:

Thanks for all the input! I think I am going to pull the trigger but... My WF card is currently reporting a 500 limit, should I wait til it is reporting 600 (I just recently upped it) or does it not really matter? 

not going to matter.

Fico Scores: EQ- 670., TU 705 Sync, EX 700 (04/20/15)
I'm just trying to catch up to RON1
Highest Limit: Navy Federal Cash Sigi Visa $50k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Target $200
83 Cards and Counting :smileytongue:
New Contributor

Ugh..... 

Thank you for your interest in a Walmart Credit Card.

You will receive a decision by mail in the next 7–10 days. Please make a note of your application's reference number for your records

Epic Contributor

Mellykca wrote:

Ugh..... 

Thank you for your interest in a Walmart Credit Card.

You will receive a decision by mail in the next 7–10 days. Please make a note of your application's reference number for your records

hmm :/

New Contributor

Do I have to wait for the letter or is there a number I can call? 

Epic Contributor

Mellykca wrote:

Do I have to wait for the letter or is there a number I can call? 

877-379-8173

they can tell you if it was denied or if they need security verifcation

New Contributor

Just called.... Denied. :smileysad:

Valued Contributor

Mellykca wrote:

:smileyfrustrated: Did they say why?

625 EQ FICO Current Score: 660 DCU EQ FICO/ 645 Scorewatch EQ FICO , EX FICO 664, TU FICO 737 (08/2014)
Goal Score: 700   Seedling again as of 07/29/14
Epic Contributor

notfancy wrote:

Mellykca wrote:

:smileyfrustrated: Did they say why?

The big down side to GE, no computer denial overturns and they won't tell you anything really.

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.