Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart denied my recon...

tag
2NE1
Established Contributor

Walmart denied my recon...

So I called a couple of minutes ago Walmart 'backdoor' # and the guy was like "we don't do recons, you will recieve in the mail the reasons why you were denied and if you find an error please dispute it with the CRAs"  --- what, I thought they did accept recons Smiley Sad I applied for the store card, not even the Discover one!!! *sigh*

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Walmart denied my recon...

@2NE1 wrote:

So I called a couple of minutes ago Walmart 'backdoor' # and the guy was like "we don't do recons, you will recieve in the mail the reasons why you were denied and if you find an error please dispute it with the CRAs"  --- what, I thought they did accept recons Smiley Sad I applied for the store card, not even the Discover one!!! *sigh*

Hi 2NE1!

Have you had any GEMB accounts in the past that were defaulted? Do you have unpaid judgments reporting on your CRs, or recent derogs?

Message 2 of 4
CS800
Super Contributor

Sorry to hear about your denial. GE is hard to recon with.

Message 3 of 4
2NE1
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi 2NE1!

Have you had any GEMB accounts in the past that were defaulted? Do you have unpaid judgments reporting on your CRs, or recent derogs?

Well... I used to have a GEMB PayPal SmartCon acct that went to CO status, I paid in full in 2010. Perhaps they denied because of the Public Record I have on TU? it is currently being disputed, EQ has already deleted it and EX updated it to paid. *sigh* I do have a GEMB JCPenney acct that was closed by them from lack of use but it was never late.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.