Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart discover cli

tag
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Re: Walmart discover cli

It was a SP, and the pulled it on the phone with verification questions.

I got my reg Wmt Store Card in 2010 with a $800 CL. Every four months for like two years, I got a measly $75 CLI.
Then, when I got to $1,100 my next CLI was to $1,600, then in May 2012, I got it up to $2,400. I had heavy usage the first year or two as a result of those 0% offers haha.
Finally, in July... After having a 0% balance since like April.. They offered the upgrade.
Discover started with $2,500, only a $100 CLI from the store version...
And like two days ago, it went up to $5,000!!
Of course, in the past six to eight months, Ive added a couple prime cards with higher limits, PLUS my limits have gone up about $30k in that time as well. It's like once you get into primeland, everyone wants to give you credit...
Except of course Capital One's tricka**. hahaha!
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.