CESEGO

Walmart doesn't show my FICO score... Freeze (?)

Hi everyone!

I was trying to get my FICO score from my Walmart Credit Card Account but I can't... When I try this message appears...

We are unable to access your FICO® Score
information at the Credit Bureau.

If you have placed a security freeze
or lock on your credit report at the Credit Bureau, you must remove it before we
can access your FICO® Score information and display it on this site.

I don't place a security freeze on my credit report... the credit bureau can did it by itself?

I made some research and I found people with my problem and the same message, all of them with less than 6 months of credit history like me, can this be te problem? The system can't generate the FICO with less of 6 months of credit history.... I think...

Thanks.

Established Contributor
distantarray

Re: Walmart doesn't show my FICO score... Freeze (?)

Fico won't even generate a credit score til the 6 month date on ANY site even myfico.com =)

just give it time.

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Mega Contributor
LS2982

CESEGO wrote:

Hi everyone!

I was trying to get my FICO score from my Walmart Credit Card Account but I can't... When I try this message appears...

We are unable to access your FICO® Score
information at the Credit Bureau.

If you have placed a security freeze
or lock on your credit report at the Credit Bureau, you must remove it before we
can access your FICO® Score information and display it on this site.

I don't place a security freeze on my credit report... the credit bureau can did it by itself?

I made some research and I found people with my problem and the same message, all of them with less than 6 months of credit history like me, can this be te problem? The system can't generate the FICO with less of 6 months of credit history.... I think...

Thanks.

How long have you had a CC in your name??

Silver Spade Garden Club Member - Last App 12/16/13 - Looking for a clean slate NO INQ's / Diamond Inspired!
Starting Score:
EX (PLUS) 583 EQ FICO 565 TU FICO 590 3/15/2011 / Goal Scores: 720
Current Score: EX FICO (PSECU) 671 (myFICO) N/A / EQ FICO 679 / TU08 FICO 678 / TU VS 706 3/6/2014
CESEGO

@LS2982

4 months ago I got my free CC and I started establishing credit.

Greetings.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}