Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart gave me CLI and I didn't ask

tag
prolificjinx23
Frequent Contributor

Re: Walmart gave me CLI and I didn't ask

Twizzle,

Correct me if I'm wrong but you just got your card in October 2011?? & they gave u an auto CLI?? Hmmmmm..... That's when I opened my account.... I want some Walmart luv too!!!

Starting Scores: EQ 447 (01/02/2017), TU 476 (01/02/2017), EX 456 (01/02/2017)
Current Scores: FICO 08's as of 12/12/2019: EQ 584, TU 702, EX 631
Goal Scores: ABOVE 800 ALL 3
Current Cards: CapOne QS1 $500, Walmart SC $500, Discover It $750, Amazon Prime SC $900, CareCredit $2,000, NFCU CashRewards $10,000 and NOT APPING until 04/2020....

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 11 of 18
Karunch
Contributor

I opened my Walmart account back in October and was given a CL of $400.  They gave me an auto CLI on Black Friday and I'm now up to $800. 

I also just noticed that my Old Navy card (also GECRB)  that was opened in October also got an auto CLI in the past few days.  It went from $200 to $400. 

Message 12 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got my Walmart card Sept 2011 and got an incease of $200 from 800 to 1k last month two, I have used it twice one when I got it and one on thanksgiving for a new printer with there 0% apr offer Smiley Very Happy.

Message 13 of 18
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

Well, I just had to hit the luv button. No dice. Sitting @ $300 CL. Oh well. At least there's the free FICO score. Smiley Sad

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 14 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@prolificjinx23 wrote:

Twizzle,

Correct me if I'm wrong but you just got your card in October 2011?? & they gave u an auto CLI?? Hmmmmm..... That's when I opened my account.... I want some Walmart luv too!!!

Yep. I was shocked. I figured I'd have to wait til the 4th month on both cards. I guess I'm back to waiting again. Smiley Tongue

Message 15 of 18
UFGuy2006
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@prolificjinx23 wrote:

Twizzle,

Yep. I was shocked. I figured I'd have to wait til the 4th month on both cards. I guess I'm back to waiting again. Smiley Tongue

Hrm.... may be worth your while to try again after your 4rth statement cuts.

Message 16 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@UFGuy2006 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@prolificjinx23 wrote:

Twizzle,

That's exactly what I was wondering. I think it's just a soft anyway, so. I'm guessing it'd be a too soon since last response, but I don't think it could hurt?

Message 17 of 18
UFGuy2006
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@UFGuy2006 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@prolificjinx23 wrote:

Twizzle,

That's exactly what I was wondering. I think it's just a soft anyway, so. I'm guessing it'd be a too soon since last response, but I don't think it could hurt?

Exactly!

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.