Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart store card reporting time

tag
hawaii-girl
Regular Contributor

Re: Walmart store card reporting time

@Anonymous wrote:
What's the back door # for Walmart Card bud? I'd like to give them a call and ask for a bigger CL too

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Applications/Backdoor-Numbers/m-p/408066. Use the number for GE Credit Solutions. Works for all Synchrony Bank cards like Walmart, Sams, Lowes, etc. Good luck! 

Message 21 of 31
hawaii-girl
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
What's the back door # for Walmart Card bud? I'd like to give them a call and ask for a bigger CL too

Well, here's a third try to respond. I think the first two didn't take because of a link.

The backdoor number for GE Credit solutions (good for all Synchrony bank cards like Walmart, Sams, Lowes, etc.) listed in the sticky thread Helpful Threads, Backdoor Numbers still works.Smiley Wink

Message 22 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

@hawaii-girl wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Well, here's a third try to respond. I think the first two didn't take because of a link.

The backdoor number for GE Credit solutions (good for all Synchrony bank cards like Walmart, Sams, Lowes, etc.) listed in the sticky thread Helpful Threads, Backdoor Numbers still works.Smiley Wink

Ugh, THANK you! I KNEW I wasn't completely nuts, lol. So...can we not post links?

Message 23 of 31
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Typically if you are going to post a link you want to have it the final thing in a sentence or on a line of its own otherwise it throws invalid parameters like the links do here.

Message 24 of 31
hawaii-girl
Regular Contributor

Thanks! Good to  know, It was driving me nuts earlier today, not showing up even after quite some time. Then, boom! it shows up again and again...

Mods: Can you please delete the duplicate responses so I don't look like a fool forever? Smiley Embarassed

Message 25 of 31
Ron1
Super Contributor

They report within two days.  They reported to EXP first.

Ron.

Message 26 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

@DaveInAZ wrote:

First of all, I hope you get that $25 statement credit - I apped in store 2/2013 when they offerred a $25 credit if in store purchase that day was $100 or more.

I wouldn't worry about the $82 balance reporting, it might ding your credit score a few points that month, but PIF & your score will likely bounce back higher than before. But, Walmart post charges very slowly - I used the card last Sunday and was looking at the account this morning to PIF before statement hits on the 11th and the charge is still pending.(I'm PIF before statement on as many CCs as possible as I'm pre-qualifying for a mortgage and I get hit with the minimum payment for any card reporting a balance, min. payment counts toward my DTI ratio even if it's only monthly usage that I plan to PIF)

UPDATE: My first statement cut last night (with a $0 balance) and I did receive the $25 credit! Just wanted to post in case anyone else had the same situation.

Message 27 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Smiley Sad I didn't get the CLI they shot me down. Oh well I will try it again in a couple months. Thanks for the replies =)

Message 28 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

You'll get 'em next time!

Update for the Walmart CC new accounts;

I applied and got approved on August 2nd for the store card.
As of last night 08/03, the account/tradeline was showing on my Experian report, so they definitely report fast.

Also, I'd recommend calling the backdoor number  for a CLI immediately after approval, and possibly give a speal about likely to spend on some large ticket items at their stores.
Cheers!

Message 29 of 31
SunriseEarth
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Smiley Sad I didn't get the CLI they shot me down. Oh well I will try it again in a couple months. Thanks for the replies =)

Sometimes, Wally takes a while to budge.   I wasn't about to get my first CLI until my 6th statement (used the LUV button).  Prior attempts through the LUV button and Credit Solutions didn't work.  

Start: 619 (TU08, 9/2013) | Current: 809 (TU08, 3/05/24)
BofA CCR WMC $75000 | AMEX Cash Magnet $64000 | Discover IT $46000 | Disney Premier VS $43600 | Venmo VS $30000 | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $25000 | Macy's AMEX $25000 Store $25000 | Cash+ VS $25000 | Altitude Go VS $25000 | Synchrony Premier $24,200 | Sony Card VS $23750 | GS Apple Card WEMC $22000 | WF Active Cash VS $18,000 | Jared Gold Card $16000 | FNBO Evergreen VS $15000 | Citi Custom Cash MC $14600 | Target MC $14500 | BMO Harris Cash Back MC $14000 | Amazon VS $12000 | Freedom Flex WEMC $10000 | Belk MC $10000 | Wayfair MC $4500 ~~
Message 30 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.