cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart store card rewards program is not just for April . chat with an agent confirmed it.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Walmart store card rewards program is not just for April . chat with an agent confirmed it.

here is the entire chat with the agent. rewards will continue and the gas 2% rewards is with the 5 cents discount that was already part of the store card benefits.

11:03:39 AM : CustomerMe: Initial Question/Comment: Hello!, My statement said on its 3rd page that effective in april 2016 my store card is eligible for rewards programme. My question is , is it only for the month of april or is it going to continue as part of the store card benefits? Also, I would like to know if the 2% rewards on gas is after the usual 5 cents discount thats already part of the store card benefits at walmart gas stations? thanks!

11:03:44 AM : SystemSystem: Welcome to Walmart Credit Card Live Chat. Your chat may be monitored and recorded for quality purposes. A chat agent will be with you momentarily.

11:04:04 AM : SystemSystem: Alice has joined this session!

11:04:04 AM : SystemSystem: Connected with Alice. Your Reference Number for this chat is 3886689.

11:04:09 AM : AgentAlice: Hello Deepthi. Thank you for contacting us today. I will be happy to help you today.

11:04:29 AM : AgentAlice: I apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused you.

11:04:54 AM : AgentAlice: May I have 2 to 3 minutes to research your inquiry?

11:05:07 AM : CustomerMe: Please do

11:05:19 AM : AgentAlice: Thank you.

11:07:39 AM : AgentAlice: Thank you for your patience. Upon checking, yes, the program will start on April and moving forward.

11:08:19 AM : AgentAlice: We appreciate you in taking the time to contact us regarding this matter. Have I addressed all of your concerns for today?

11:09:45 AM : CustomerMe: thank you. and what about the 2% rewards on gas , is it after the usual 5 cents discount?

11:10:20 AM : AgentAlice: Yes, that is correct.

11:10:36 AM : AgentAlice: I apologize I was not able to answer that question earlier.

11:10:41 AM : CustomerMe: awesome ! Thanks for clarifying this

11:10:50 AM : AgentAlice: You are welcome. We appreciate you in taking the time to contact us regarding this matter. Have I addressed all of your concerns for today?
 The following Agent is typing: Alice.
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Walmart store card rewards program is not just for April . chat with an agent confirmed it.

Thank you for the information.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.