cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart store card upgrade to Discover!

tag
Swapmeet
Valued Contributor

Re: Walmart store card upgrade to Discover!

@ways2go wrote:

Hey swampmeet,  maybe it's because you hit that love button too many times and they didn't want to love you back anymore?  Smiley Happy     I've had my Walmart card since last August.  Initially they gave me a $1100 and they gradually upped it to $1600.  Then around the first of feb, they said I could upgrade to the discover card when I logged into my account around the first of the month.   They cli me to $2500.   I never hit the love button at anytime with my Walmart store card.  I also think you have to use your Walmart card regularly too.

hahaha.... I'll take the 10k cl over the discover version all day. It was my first 10k cl. So whatever the reason is, they have loved me back plenty... Really, the only reason that I slightly care is because the orange looks cooler. I don't carry my walmart card currently, and that would not change if they changed it over to discover. Thanks for your insight though.

My Wallet:
WalMart: ||15k|| USAA Platinum MC: ||26k|| BCE: ||9k|| Chase Freedom Siggy: ||10k|| Discover it: ||6.5k|| SG Visa: ||11k||
USAA World MC: ||23k|| US Bank Cash+ Siggy: ||7.5k|| Citi TYP World MC: ||12k|| Barclays Arrival World MC: ||13k||Citi Double Cash World MC ||25k||Sallie Mae World MC ||18.8k||Fico Scores (3 Fico Monitoring): EQ 751,TU 749, EX 743. Last app: 9-12-14 Sallie
Message 11 of 13
Florida1990
Frequent Contributor

congrats

Pre-CH7 Scores- TU 584 EX 540 EQ 581
Post-CH7 Scores- TU 656 EX 630 EQ 670

Navy Fed Cash Rewards-$4,500, Credit One MC $500, Credit One VS $700 Ollo Platinum MC $900, Avant MC $1,000 Primor Secured Vs. $200, Wayfair $750, Eddie, Jcrew, Boscov $250-$300.
Message 12 of 13
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

@Florida1990 wrote:

congrats

LOL it was 5 months ago. Smiley Wink With that said.. I should Congratulate them as well since I didn't before! Smiley Very Happy

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.