Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Walmart?

bump...anyone get the 24 to 48 and get the approval?
Message 11 of 95
Anonymous
Not applicable

bren39 wrote:
bump...anyone get the 24 to 48 and get the approval?

Call them

Message 12 of 95
TKDALLSTAR
Contributor

Right, I had instant approval online for $300.. Closed the account, crazy interest rate..
Message 13 of 95
Anonymous
Not applicable

They declined for too recent appl's...I thought you can apply every 30 days..I guess not...However, I already sent a Recon...If declined never again....GE has approved accounts with lower scores than I have plus more baddies..I have worked hard to clean my TU and its actually the cleanest of all 3...So, if declined after recon...never will I apply again...
Message 14 of 95
phumanr
Frequent Contributor

All,

My approval took about 3 days -- I received a verification call. They approved me for $3K for the Walmart Discover with an Equifax score of 657. I have a two year old discharged BK.

Phumanr
Message 15 of 95
dallasjetfan
Established Contributor

I just got an instant approval for..... .....$150!!!!! I am going to try really hard not to spend it all at one time!!
Barclays US Air $17K| TTCU $15K| Citi Diamond $10.5K| Discover IT $9000| CapOne $2K| Best Buy $2K
Message 16 of 95
dallasjetfan
Established Contributor

Should I also apply for the Walmart Discover?? I have a BK that has been discharged for about 18 months.
Barclays US Air $17K| TTCU $15K| Citi Diamond $10.5K| Discover IT $9000| CapOne $2K| Best Buy $2K
Message 17 of 95
Anonymous
Not applicable

dallasjetfan wrote:
Should I also apply for the Walmart Discover?? I have a BK that has been discharged for about 18 months.

LOL!!! My approval was about 40.00 higher than yours.... Fast forward two years (drumroll please.) 590.00 big onesSmiley Mad I hate GEMB they are a joke!  really doubt they woudl do Discover for you, lol they will say they considred you for both with the original app.

Message 18 of 95
dallasjetfan
Established Contributor

Oh well, I guess it is a TL and I can use them for small increases in credit score.
Message 19 of 95
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lol wow I feel lucky then I just got approved for 300 dollars Smiley Happy

Message 20 of 95
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.