Established Contributor

Re: Walmart?

bump...anyone get the 24 to 48 and get the approval?
TU 662 EQ 644
EX 643
Moderator Emeritus

bren39 wrote:
bump...anyone get the 24 to 48 and get the approval?

Call them

Contributor

Right, I had instant approval online for $300.. Closed the account, crazy interest rate..
Established Contributor

They declined for too recent appl's...I thought you can apply every 30 days..I guess not...However, I already sent a Recon...If declined never again....GE has approved accounts with lower scores than I have plus more baddies..I have worked hard to clean my TU and its actually the cleanest of all 3...So, if declined after recon...never will I apply again...
TU 662 EQ 644
EX 643
Frequent Contributor

All,

My approval took about 3 days -- I received a verification call. They approved me for $3K for the Walmart Discover with an Equifax score of 657. I have a two year old discharged BK.

Phumanr
Established Contributor

I just got an instant approval for..... .....$150!!!!! I am going to try really hard not to spend it all at one time!!
Barclays US Air $16K| TTCU $15K Citi Diamond $10.5K| AMEX BCE $10K| Discover IT $8500
Established Contributor

Should I also apply for the Walmart Discover?? I have a BK that has been discharged for about 18 months.
Barclays US Air $16K| TTCU $15K Citi Diamond $10.5K| AMEX BCE $10K| Discover IT $8500
Moderator Emeritus

dallasjetfan wrote:
Should I also apply for the Walmart Discover?? I have a BK that has been discharged for about 18 months.

LOL!!! My approval was about 40.00 higher than yours.... Fast forward two years (drumroll please.) 590.00 big onesSmiley Mad I hate GEMB they are a joke!  really doubt they woudl do Discover for you, lol they will say they considred you for both with the original app.

Established Contributor

Oh well, I guess it is a TL and I can use them for small increases in credit score.
Valued Contributor

Lol wow I feel lucky then I just got approved for 300 dollars Smiley Happy

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.