Moderator Emeritus
Brammy

Re: Walmart?

dallasjetfan wrote:
Oh well, I guess it is a TL and I can use them for small increases in credit score.

Hit the LUV button every 4 mos.

Moderator Emeritus
Brammy

ashabbir1 wrote:
Lol wow I feel lucky then I just got approved for 300 dollars :smileyhappy:

GEMB does not like BKs no matter how old they are

Frequent Contributor
dallasjetfan

Brammy wrote:

dallasjetfan wrote:
Oh well, I guess it is a TL and I can use them for small increases in credit score.

May be a stupid question, but what is the LUV button?
Barclays US Air $15K| TTCU $15K| Chase Slate $10K| Citi Simplicity $10K| AMEX BCE $10K| Discover IT $6K
Moderator Emeritus
Brammy

dallasjetfan wrote:

Brammy wrote:

dallasjetfan wrote:

May be a stupid question, but what is the LUV button?

Credit limit increase, they will give you one every 4 mos

Valued Contributor
ashabbir1

I got my dillards card yesterday. I registered it online and hit the LUV button and they said no. I will hit the luv button every month. I hope it is soft pull :smileyhappy:
Moderator Emeritus
Brammy

ashabbir1 wrote:
I got my dillards card yesterday. I registered it online and hit the LUV button and they said no. I will hit the luv button every month. I hope it is soft pull :smileyhappy:

You'll have to wait 4 mos

Valued Contributor
ashabbir1

Walmart card would be my gas card. i did not receive the card yet. It should be in the mail today. It is like 8 days since I got approved for that. I will use it sams club gas station. i am not sure though if I can use it at sams club gas station without sams club memebership.

WHo is better in giving CLI Walmart or Dillars?

Frequent Contributor
dallasjetfan

Does Walmart give CLI increases when I receive the card?
Barclays US Air $15K| TTCU $15K| Chase Slate $10K| Citi Simplicity $10K| AMEX BCE $10K| Discover IT $6K
Super Contributor
concorduser

Walmart Card is issued by GEMB. They seem to start with low credit and increase after 3 months. I got Dillards card issued by GEMB and asked for CLI, they said it would be approved after 4 payments. I just bought a Shirt online and paid for it. 3 more months to go.

I have applied for Walmart Card online, it said need to verify identity. I went to Walmart store and they said I can apply there. So I applied in the store. I got a letter stating previous application too soon. What ever it means. When I called online he said they have no information on the computer and I can apply again. There is a ding on the TU. I have decided to wait for 6 more months and apply again.

I got $1000.00 Sams Club Business Credit and I am all set for now to shop at both Sams and Walmart. I'll wait for 6 months and ask Sams to upgrade it to Discover or apply for Walmart Discover.

Established Contributor
bren39

GEMB wont even allow me to get near the door....:smileysad:
oh,well..their loss...
TU 662 EQ 644
EX 643

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}