Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wamu CC

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wamu CC

Applied for a Wamu card yesterday- my luck they pulled my lowest score, TU 717 (Georgia). Dinged me for 2 points, now a 715, but with any kind of a decent line, that would put my util just above 15, maybe that will get me a couple of points??? right now its in the mid 20's.

Also read a post about buckets last night and I'm pretty sure that's what happened to my score. With very little change over the last several of months, I dropped from all scores around 760 to waht you see below. Time to buckle up and pay down the little debt I have.

TU 715
EQ 735
EX 740

Shooting for 750 across the board by end of the year.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
iamrayl
Regular Contributor

Re: Wamu CC

jandy1, do you know what CL they gave you? Any baddies on your TU report? I may app for this in a few wks with the invitation I received in the mail last week.
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got the 2-4 week message, no baddies, 717 TU.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

They have given me 3500 in clis in a year and half.  They are auto from them. Decent interest rate and they have been good to deal with.  I also have an old Providian which they never raise.????  I have BK from '99.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.