cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wamu Card's free pfico - available anywhere else now?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wamu Card's free pfico - available anywhere else now?

Now that Chase is using their website for CCs, I can't check my pfico that was availble on my WAMU card. Does any other credit card offer this free service?

I know the pfico isn't as good as a real fico, but it still gave me an indicator of my progress that has helped reinforce my "good behavior."

Thanks!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Wamu Card's free pfico - available anywhere else now?

According to Chase there actually IS hope that we may someday have access to our Pfico again. They state

"We're evaluating ways to provide your FICO score through Chase Online because we know it's important to you"

We can only hope...have keep our fingers crossed!!!!

Message 2 of 5
score_building
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

According to Chase there actually IS hope that we may someday have access to our Pfico again. They state

"We're evaluating ways to provide your FICO score through Chase Online because we know it's important to you"

and toes...since they offer their own cash and carry fako score it honestly seems unlikely that they'll be trying too hard to provide a real score (pfico) for free simply because they know it is important to us, or they could have offered it from the outset.  

wamu is no more technologically advanced than chase with respect to online banking, they *could* provide it if they really wanted to offer it to their customers.  they have chosen not to (almost certainly because they already sell a competing product) at least for the time being. 

i guess we'll see what happens, hopefully other options will surface because it could be a some time for chase to 'find a way', when they are looking to their own fako product as a revenue generator.

DCU EQ 5.0, Citi EQ 08 Bankcard, PenFed EX NG2
EX 08: AFCU, Amex, Chase, PSECU EX 98(?)
TU 08: Barclays, Discover
Message 3 of 5
jmbfl
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

And the check is in the mail! Don't hold your breath...

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

i know, I know...but a girl can still hope.....Smiley Indifferent
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.