Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wamu/Chase log in

tag
itsjustmeibe
Regular Contributor

Re: Wamu/Chase log in

You should be able to get on by logging into chase online with your wamu passwords, or your chase passwords if you already had a chase account

Message Edited by itsjustmeibe on 03-09-2009 08:00 AM
Message Edited by itsjustmeibe on 03-09-2009 08:01 AM
Message 11 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

I went to chasedotcom and logged in. They actually lowered my INT rates on both cards. I don't see a luv button but I like that they give u the option to change your due dates online instead of calling.
Message 12 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Donks3369 wrote:
It won't let me log in as of now.  What website do I need to go to?  Will I need to reregister with Chase or will everything transfer over?  Thanks in advance.

No you don't have to re-sign up.  Just log in with your normal wamu log in/password and you're set.  You just need to agree to their website terms thing and that's it.

Message 13 of 29
Donks3369
Established Contributor

Thanks,  I'm in now.  I had to reregister everything as my WAMU username didn't fit with what they wanted.  Does anyone know if Chase accepts customer CLI requests?  Not going to do one now, just for future reference.  Thanks.
Message 14 of 29
itsjustmeibe
Regular Contributor

Chase CLI are hard pulls, unless by some miracle you have a "luv" button. You can request them in the secure mailbox online and they will review it, or you can just call. I did notice that my WAMU card does not have balance transfers available even though the button is there.

Chase CLI seem to be based a lot on HHI, but my friend just got declined for reason of too many new accounts. They gave him $300 limit with ~100k salary. My salary is less than that, and my limit is $44k (although I had the account open for a long time)

Message 15 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

My parents both have separate wamu cards.  My father can log onto chase but my mother cannot...  hmmm
Message 16 of 29
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

Im good to go now!
Rebuilding and Reducing Debt, is my game plan.
Message 17 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

For some reason they raised my rate to 31.99%!  For the lousy $250 limit it had from Wamu I'll just sock drawer it until my other utilization is down then cancel it.  It's got a $0 balance and for 31.99% it will stay that way.  I can get a better rate from a loan shark.  That's crazy!
Message Edited by briandor on 03-09-2009 09:13 AM
Message 18 of 29
keithc
Regular Contributor

i tried this AM -no problem but you must go to chase.com not chase.com/wamucards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Message 19 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
BTW, I hope BoA will update WaMu URL in their "My portfolio" service, so users won't have to delete and add account again (this will ruin trnsactions history)...

Yep, it is being updated now. BoA rocks.

Message 20 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.