Regular Contributor
itsjustmeibe

Re: Wamu/Chase log in

[ Edited ]

You should be able to get on by logging into chase online with your wamu passwords, or your chase passwords if you already had a chase account

Message Edited by itsjustmeibe on 03-09-2009 08:00 AM
Message Edited by itsjustmeibe on 03-09-2009 08:01 AM
Established Contributor
l9ikjam

I went to chasedotcom and logged in. They actually lowered my INT rates on both cards. I don't see a luv button but I like that they give u the option to change your due dates online instead of calling.
Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't.
Contributor
lcbark43

Donks3369 wrote:
It won't let me log in as of now.  What website do I need to go to?  Will I need to reregister with Chase or will everything transfer over?  Thanks in advance.

No you don't have to re-sign up.  Just log in with your normal wamu log in/password and you're set.  You just need to agree to their website terms thing and that's it.

8/30/08 Fico TU 678 EX 648
8/16/08 Fako TU-599 EX-631 EQ-589
8/01/08 Fako TU-599 EX-620 EQ-589
Established Contributor
Donks3369

Thanks,  I'm in now.  I had to reregister everything as my WAMU username didn't fit with what they wanted.  Does anyone know if Chase accepts customer CLI requests?  Not going to do one now, just for future reference.  Thanks.
Regular Contributor
itsjustmeibe

Chase CLI are hard pulls, unless by some miracle you have a "luv" button. You can request them in the secure mailbox online and they will review it, or you can just call. I did notice that my WAMU card does not have balance transfers available even though the button is there.

Chase CLI seem to be based a lot on HHI, but my friend just got declined for reason of too many new accounts. They gave him $300 limit with ~100k salary. My salary is less than that, and my limit is $44k (although I had the account open for a long time)

Regular Contributor
turbowrx

My parents both have separate wamu cards.  My father can log onto chase but my mother cannot...  hmmm
Valued Contributor
Schoolbuskid

Im good to go now!
Valued Member
briandor

[ Edited ]
For some reason they raised my rate to 31.99%!  For the lousy $250 limit it had from Wamu I'll just sock drawer it until my other utilization is down then cancel it.  It's got a $0 balance and for 31.99% it will stay that way.  I can get a better rate from a loan shark.  That's crazy!
Message Edited by briandor on 03-09-2009 09:13 AM
Regular Contributor
keithc

i tried this AM -no problem but you must go to chase.com not chase.com/wamucards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Established Member
Hashish

Hashish wrote:
BTW, I hope BoA will update WaMu URL in their "My portfolio" service, so users won't have to delete and add account again (this will ruin trnsactions history)...

Yep, it is being updated now. BoA rocks.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}