Contributor

Re: Wamu/Chase log in

I am now able to log in, but they automatically sign you up for paperless statement and I not a paperless guy. They also raised my IR from 11 to 12.4 % on what was my platinum visa. I also had the ESPN card which change to the flex rewards. Since I already have this card with Chase I am hoping to combine the two and maybe the three. Kudos to Chase for the seamless transfer.
Valued Contributor

I believe they give you the option to say "No Thank You" at the bottom. I thought they automatically enrolled too, but i seen that button at the bottom!
Established Contributor

[ Edited ]

yea, you can decline going paperless. I hate Chase already...raised my platinum apr from 11% tp 12%...my rewards card from 17% to 20%!!!  I only used it before when Wamu offered me 1.87% BT. It may never get used again now.

Message Edited by llecs on 03-10-2009 02:30 PM
Established Contributor

Logged in at chase.com APR was increased from from 11% to 20.24%. Anyway I PIF so I am not worried. I wonder what crietria they used to determine these new APR's.
Valued Member

I just logged onto check my WaMu/Chase card, and found they raised my WaMu/Chase interest rate by about 3.5%. Haven't been using it much so not too worried... yet :smileywink:
My Last(???) 3 Score FICO:
2/12/09: TU: 718 :: EQ: 724 :: EX: 728
Valued Contributor

Wow that sucks....wonder why Chase is raising just about everyones APR's?
Contributor

I just checked my WAMU accounts on Chase, they raised my WAMU card from 11.9 to 21.49%  considering I have 3 Chase cards one of which is 31 years old with a $35,000 CL, I am kind of surprised.  My Chase cards carry a 10.49%  to 11.9% .  My WAMU card was a $12,500 CL.  I guess this card will never be used again to carry any kind of balance.
02/14/2009 EQ 797, EX 811, TU 805
Regular Contributor

Mark-MD wrote:
I just checked my WAMU accounts on Chase, they raised my WAMU card from 11.9 to 21.49%  considering I have 3 Chase cards one of which is 31 years old with a $35,000 CL, I am kind of surprised.  My Chase cards carry a 10.49%  to 11.9% .  My WAMU card was a $12,500 CL.  I guess this card will never be used again to carry any kind of balance.

I still have a 0% promo on WAMU since I just got it 11/08. By the way, my Chase card of 19yrs has a fixed 7.99% rate with a $44k limit. Wonder what my rate will be increased to after the promo...

Contributor

I had the checks from them too.  For 1.87% balance transfers good until 7/09.  I never used them, I had no need.  But for Chase to bump up my rate like that on my two Wamu cards I find very odd.
02/14/2009 EQ 797, EX 811, TU 805
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.