Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wamu Luv

tag
KingAdrock
Established Contributor

Wamu Luv

So it's that time of year again for WaMu. Today I knew I should get a CLI, and sure enough I did! My new CL is 7k, up from 5.5k. Now my highest CL. Not bad.
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Wamu Luv

How often do they give CLI ?
Message 2 of 9
KingAdrock
Established Contributor

Every 6 months.
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

must be nice my VISA card is over a year old no increase and I have a MC card as well no increase pushing a year old
Message 4 of 9
KingAdrock
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
must be nice my VISA card is over a year old no increase and I have a MC card as well no increase pushing a year old

Ouch. My WaMu is now a year and a half, and I got CLI's every 6 months like clockwork.
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have not recieved a CLI from them and I guess I never will?????
Message 6 of 9
brooklyngal
Contributor

I've had my WaMu since Feb, so going by calculations here, I should've had an increase almost 2 months ago.  My cl is 4500 and I barely use the card.  Maybe that's the reason for the lack of luv.

Oh well, I have my Citi cards to fall back on--they luv me like crazy! Smiley Very Happy
I'm in the 700 club now! Smiley Happy
1/9/10 scores: TU: 766 | EX: YOU SUCK! | EQ: 736
Message 7 of 9
jmbfl
Valued Contributor

Another thread proving that there are haves and have nots at WaMu cards. They never told you these things - you have to figure it out on your own. And if you are a have not there seems to be no salvation. That whole CC operation is just the old Providian operating under a different name. Ptooey! Just another reason, in a long list of reasons, why WaMu was they largest bank to fail in US history - a well deserved fate.
Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

brooklyn gal I use my card like crazy both Visa and Mastercard most used cards and I gets no love still so not sure if thats the reason---who knows my FICO on there website has increased a great deal since I first got the card--who knows--??? I am just  settling and being grateful for even having the cards Smiley Happy
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.