Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wamu WTF?

tag
jmbfl
Valued Contributor

Re: Wamu WTF?

They never sent me any checks for my WaMu/Providian cards. Tremendous oversight on their part. I would expect them to send me something like that for which I have absolutely no use as opposed to a CLI, or even better AN APR REDUCTION! WaMu/Providian is evil to the core and will never make another dime off of me. EVER!!
Message 11 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

jmbfl wrote:
They never sent me any checks for my WaMu/Providian cards. Tremendous oversight on their part. I would expect them to send me something like that for which I have absolutely no use as opposed to a CLI, or even better AN APR REDUCTION! WaMu/Providian is evil to the core and will never make another dime off of me. EVER!!

Me neither!

Although I'll continue to use my card and PIF. Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 22
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@jmbfl wrote:

Me neither!

Although I'll continue to use my card and PIF. Smiley Happy

Then wouldn't they still be making dimes from you cheddar Smiley Wink
Here we go again...
Message 13 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

FretlessMayhem wrote:

Then wouldn't they still be making dimes from you cheddar Smiley Wink

Well, yeah, but they won't be making any dimes off of me. Smiley Wink

Message 14 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

The CSR's don't send things in the mail and they are just doing their jobs, most mail like that is computer generated. In most cases reps are limited as to what they can do for you...or even tell you in some cases. If you were concerned about the checks (that you say you don't even need) just ask about them, politely, calmly and guess what, you'll get a similar response 99% of the time.

Message Edited by Jubeyy on 07-18-2008 03:27 AM
Message 15 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jubeyy

I think you need to re-read what I typed.  I DIDN'T SAY I CURSED ONE TIME. 

I was very professional as always...

YOU need to pay closer attention...just as they do.
Message 16 of 22
MsKiwi
Established Contributor

PositiveChange wrote:
Ok, just got off the phone with a Wamu Supervisor. 

Her: "Hi this is Gerri, I am an account supervisor, I hear you want to take legal action against us"

Me:  I didn't say that.

Her: "You said BBB"

I wanted to say BBB stands for B***H x3

Now instead of getting her stupid %&*^! on the phone addressing the situation at hand she tries to intimidate me.

Reason for my call was.  On my statements it clearly says "Make your vacation dreams a reality, just use checks to access your credit line"

"Give your cookout that extra bang. Get the cash you need by using checks to access your credit line"

Uh hello, what checks?  I don't have any checks, haven't received any checks why is this on my statement, isn't this a little deceptive, it's like telling me I can use $20,000 and I don't have that limit as far as I am concerned.

"Sorry, I don't know why that is printed on your statement.  Sorry you feel that way, is there anything else I can help you with".

What a BBB!

Whether you think someone is a BBB, doesn't give you the right to be abusive to whoever was on the line with you. I work in the service industry and I have never understood why people think it's ok to use service people as stepping stones. Being assertive is one thing, rude is just wrong.
Message 17 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yikes. Smiley Surprised

Message Edited by Jubeyy on 07-18-2008 03:28 AM
Message 18 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Whether you think someone is a BBB, doesn't give you the right to be abusive to whoever was on the line with you. I work in the service industry and I have never understood why people think it's ok to use service people as stepping stones. Being assertive is one thing, rude is just wrong.

Thank you!

Message Edited by Jubeyy on 07-18-2008 03:28 AM
Message 19 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

MSKIWI, YOU NEED TO RE-READ AS WELL Smiley Very Happy

BBB= Better Business Bureau, not the female dogx3...

I am fully aware of the woes that CS reps go through, I was once one...before I started my own business. 

Where did you guys gather that I "called her a BBB" and that I was rude to her? 

ATTENTION TO DETAIL.

Jubeyy, I no longer have credit issues.
Message 20 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.