Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wamu surprise!

tag
voidman
Established Contributor

Re: Wamu surprise!

@felixfly2000 wrote:
The thing with Wamu is that they won't send out a statement unless you carry over a balance. So in reality I may have been rate jacked already, and I am simple not aware of it. Since I PIF before my due date. So when the next statement cuts instead of mailing me a list of account activities. I get BT and purchase checks. I can only conclude that Wamu is not against killing trees, they are only against informed consumers. I will let a tiny balance show next month, just to see what my interest rate really is.

Why PIF before the statement? I PIF too but I do leave couple of hundred dollar for the statement to cut and the PIF the statement balance.
-void
Message 21 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Wamu surprise!

@felixfly2000 wrote:
The thing with Wamu is that they won't send out a statement unless you carry over a balance. So in reality I may have been rate jacked already, and I am simple not aware of it. Since I PIF before my due date. So when the next statement cuts instead of mailing me a list of account activities. I get BT and purchase checks. I can only conclude that Wamu is not against killing trees, they are only against informed consumers. I will let a tiny balance show next month, just to see what my interest rate really is.

I got a statement this month with a zero balance. Anytime you make any purchase they will send you a paper statement even if you have already paid. Or at least that is how it works on my end. The months I do not use the card I do not get a statement. But I just got one, said I owed $0 (i purchased a fico score with the card earlier and paid it online). It said my interest would go up 10/01/2008. I may just call them and ask what is up.
Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.