Senior Contributor
creditwherecreditisdue

Re: Want To Apply For Addison CU Visa!!!!!!!!!

Both are unsecured credit lines. I very much doubt it makes any difference as far as approval is concerned.
Frequent Contributor
illtakecreditforthat

creditwherecreditisdue wrote:
Both are unsecured credit lines. I very much doubt it makes any difference as far as approval is concerned.

I've noticed LOC's tend to have lower APR.  If your primary purpose is to have cash available, it probably makes sense to get a LOC since cash advance on a cc is a much higher APR and usually the "kiss of death".

I want PATIENCE...and I want it NOW
Super Contributor
Ron1

LOC for Checking Overdraft may be easier than CC. I think it depends on their policy. I called to them to ask some info about cc. They (CSR) wasn't able to answer my question and they were supposed to call me back. I haven't heard from them since.

Thanks for the reply.

Ron. 

Super Contributor
Ron1

I want to apply for both LOC to cover checking in case of insufficent funds and cc as a backup card/ normal daily use card (if Chase/BofA close my account). I know I only can apply for either one at a time when I am a new member.

Ron. 

Super Contributor
Ron1

What CL did you ask for?

Do you have any past due? baddies?

How long did it get approved? 

How many INQ(s) did you have?

Thanks.

Ron. 

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}