cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want To Apply For Addison CU Visa!!!!!!!!!

tag
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

Re: Want To Apply For Addison CU Visa!!!!!!!!!

Both are unsecured credit lines. I very much doubt it makes any difference as far as approval is concerned.
Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@creditwherecreditisdue wrote:
Both are unsecured credit lines. I very much doubt it makes any difference as far as approval is concerned.

I've noticed LOC's tend to have lower APR.  If your primary purpose is to have cash available, it probably makes sense to get a LOC since cash advance on a cc is a much higher APR and usually the "kiss of death".

Message 12 of 15
Ron1
Super Contributor

LOC for Checking Overdraft may be easier than CC. I think it depends on their policy. I called to them to ask some info about cc. They (CSR) wasn't able to answer my question and they were supposed to call me back. I haven't heard from them since.

Thanks for the reply.

Ron. 

Message 13 of 15
Ron1
Super Contributor

I want to apply for both LOC to cover checking in case of insufficent funds and cc as a backup card/ normal daily use card (if Chase/BofA close my account). I know I only can apply for either one at a time when I am a new member.

Ron. 

Message 14 of 15
Ron1
Super Contributor

What CL did you ask for?

Do you have any past due? baddies?

How long did it get approved? 

How many INQ(s) did you have?

Thanks.

Ron. 

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.