cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want To Apply For Addison CU Visa!!!!!!!!!

Super Contributor

Want To Apply For Addison CU Visa!!!!!!!!!

Hi, I have been reading messages for a while without posting. I joined Addison last week after I read txjohn threads. Their customer services were very nice as txjohn said. Now I want to apply for Cash Back Platinum Visa. Now I had Alliant CU Visa, LOC ,other major ccs. I wanted to have this card as a daily use card or backup card. I had perfect credit history, no past due. no late and got 3 INQS within six months. My questions are:

 

Is it tough card to get? Was it instantly approved? Where did they pull? Does they need income vertification? Should I wait to apply?

 

 

 

Thanks.

 

 

Ron.

Message Edited by Ron1 on 07-28-2009 05:53 PM
14 REPLIES
Valued Contributor

Re: Want To Apply For Addison CU Visa!!!!!!!!!

1. I Think that this card is easier than PenFed, but harder than First Premier to get.

 

2. I have not met CU which is capable to approve instantly. Most LO contact applicants either personally, or electronically (Addison sent me emails and voice messages).

 

3. Experian

 

4. Yes

 

5. You should be OK, go ahead.

IN VINO VERITAS.
Senior Contributor

Re: Want To Apply For Addison CU Visa!!!!!!!!!


wmarat wrote:

1. I Think that this card is easier than PenFed, but harder than First Premier to get.

 

2. I have not met CU which is capable to approve instantly. Most LO contact applicants either personally, or electronically (Addison sent me emails and voice messages).

 

3. Experian

 

4. Yes

 

5. You should be OK, go ahead.


PenFed can and does instantly approve some CC applications. Some - not a lot.

Valued Contributor

Re: Want To Apply For Addison CU Visa!!!!!!!!!

Never happened (in my case), but everything is possible.


creditwherecreditisdue wrote:

wmarat wrote:

1. I Think that this card is easier than PenFed, but harder than First Premier to get.

 

2. I have not met CU which is capable to approve instantly. Most LO contact applicants either personally, or electronically (Addison sent me emails and voice messages).

 

3. Experian

 

4. Yes

 

5. You should be OK, go ahead.


PenFed can and does instantly approve some CC applications. Some - not a lot.


 

IN VINO VERITAS.
Senior Contributor

Re: Want To Apply For Addison CU Visa!!!!!!!!!

It happened in this house - just not to me. It happended to Her Ladyship when she asked for a $10K CC when she was probably qualified for a $50K card (which she was recently offered and accepted a bump to $30K). Neither of us has ever been asked for anything by them.
Super Contributor

Re: Want To Apply For Addison CU Visa!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for your reply. Do you think they will ask for income vertification if I asked for 5K? I'm self-employed and I may have problems to show them paystub. How long does it take to get a decision?

 

 

Ron.

Message Edited by Ron1 on 07-28-2009 10:26 PM
Message Edited by Ron1 on 07-28-2009 10:31 PM
Super Contributor

Re: Want To Apply For Addison CU Visa!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for your reply. Should I go for LOC first? Let build some credit history with them.

 

 

 

Ron. 

Senior Contributor

Re: Want To Apply For Addison CU Visa!!!!!!!!!


Ron1 wrote:

Thanks for your reply. Do you think they will ask for income vertification if I asked for 5K? I'm self-employed and I may have problems to show them paystub.

Ron.


Not sure if you are talking about Addison or PenFed. You always have to be prepared to submit proof of income to PenFed, and self-employed individuals have reported having problems with approvals there.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Want To Apply For Addison CU Visa!!!!!!!!!


Ron1 wrote:

Thanks for your reply. Should I go for LOC first? Let build some credit history with them.

 

 

 

Ron. 


That's a good question, LOC or cc?  I'd be interested in hearing from posters with experience or insight into that question.

I want PATIENCE...and I want it NOW
Super Contributor

Re: Want To Apply For Addison CU Visa!!!!!!!!!

I don't have Penfed yet. I'm sorry. I didn't make myself clear. I'm talking about Addison CU.

 

 

Ron.