cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want a second Barclaycard Arival CC.

tag
matrim33

Want a second Barclaycard Arival CC.

I have one of these already and I use it for my business. I use a Chase Sapphire for most of my personal spending. It has become apparent that the Arrival card would do me much better for travel rewards for my personal spending. Can I apply for a second Arrival card? Does anybody have more than one of these?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Want a second Barclaycard Arival CC.

@matrim33 wrote:

I have one of these already and I use it for my business. I use a Chase Sapphire for most of my personal spending. It has become apparent that the Arrival card would do me much better for travel rewards for my personal spending. Can I apply for a second Arrival card? Does anybody have more than one of these?

No, Barclay does not "usually" allow a 2nd card with them.

Message 2 of 4
wagsk1
Regular Contributor

just been approved for the arrival card, I already have a NFL rewards card with them. I don`t know if they allow 2 of the same.

Message 3 of 4
matrim33

@Creditaddict wrote:

@matrim33 wrote:

No, Barclay does not "usually" allow a 2nd card with them.

This is what I thought. I called them to ask last week and I was assured from a sign up person that I could have 2. But she seemed like she got paid per app and didn't know what she was talking about.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.