Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to app for Discover IT and Capital One Venture

tag
ajande0
Established Member

Re: Want to app for Discover IT and Capital One Venture

I just wanted to thank everyone for the input.   I ended up buying a car so I didn't do this as soon as I thought I would.   Listened to 09Lexie's advice and decided to go for CSP instead of Cap One Venture.   Well guess what, instant approval for $15,600.   I also apped for Discover IT and was instantly approved but I don't know my limit yet.   This forum has been unbelievably helpful to me.   I also got approved with Mercedes-Benz finance with no problem at all.   They are really good to work with especially if you have a relationship with them.   Also, don't let a low CL on another Chase card stop you from applying like I almost did.   I have had a Slate which used to be something else for well over 10 years.   Started with a $1,500 limit and still have a $1,500 limit then they give me over 10x that amount on a CSP.   Well now I am going to the garden for at least a year.   I think I have all I need now Smiley Happy

Message 21 of 22
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: Want to app for Discover IT and Capital One Venture

That's awesome! Impressive CL on your CSP!

Congrats!!!
Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.