cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to apply for Chase United Explorer Visa Signature!!!!! What's my Chance to get Approved???

tag
MrShush
Valued Contributor

Re: Want to apply for Chase United Explorer Visa Signature!!!!! What's my Chance to get Approved???

TU for me in PA.
Message 21 of 57
daybreakgonesXe
Valued Contributor

Re: Want to apply for Chase United Explorer Visa Signature!!!!! What's my Chance to get Approved???

EX for northern jersey!

Message 22 of 57
kevinjjc
Valued Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:

@kevinjjc wrote:

Chase pulls EX for me in New York.

Thanks for your reply and info. 

Ron.

They pulled EQ (upon my request) when my EX was frozen.

Message 23 of 57
Ron1
Super Contributor

Thanks for credit pulls info.  Chase either pulls EXP or TU. It depends where you live. I also looked at Chase Sapphire Preferred. It also $95AF and it is travel card (NOT airline specific)  It has no foreign transaction fee. Does anyone have the card?

Ron.

Message 24 of 57
HiLine
Blogger

They pulled Equifax and TransUnion on me in Washington.

Message 25 of 57
Ron1
Super Contributor

@HiLine wrote:

Both???Smiley Surprised

Ron.

Message 26 of 57
HiLine
Blogger

@Ron1 wrote:

@HiLine wrote:

Both???Smiley Surprised

Ron.

On the same day too.

Message 27 of 57
Ron1
Super Contributor

@HiLine wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@HiLine wrote:

Both???Smiley Surprised

Ron.

On the same day too.

It's bad. Which Chase card did you apply? Did you ask for recon? So they pulled two differemt CRAs.

Ron.

Message 28 of 57
MrShush
Valued Contributor

Come on Ron, just app already! :-)
Message 29 of 57
HiLine
Blogger

@Ron1 wrote:

@HiLine wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@HiLine wrote:

Both???Smiley Surprised

Ron.

On the same day too.

It's bad. Which Chase card did you apply? Did you ask for recon? So they pulled two differemt CRAs.

Ron.

I applied for the Freedom. I asked for recon the day after, so this was not the cause for both CRA's being pulled from.

Message 30 of 57
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.