Valued Contributor
MrShush

Re: Want to apply for Chase United Explorer Visa Signature!!!!! What's my Chance to get Approved???

TU for me in PA.
Valued Contributor
daybreakgonesXe

Re: Want to apply for Chase United Explorer Visa Signature!!!!! What's my Chance to get Approved???

EX for northern jersey!

Capital One Quicksilver World Mastercard $10k | JCPenney Platinum $7.5k | Shell Drive for Five $800 | Chase Freedom Visa Signature $9.8k | TD Bank Easy Rewards Visa Signature $5k | Chase Sapphire Visa Signature $10k | American Express Blue Sky $25k | Discover IT $9.5k | SavingStar American Express $14.8k

EQ FICO 708 TU FICO 747 Credit Karma (TU) 778 Transrisk 792/990 Credit Sesame (EX) 768 Credit.com (EX) 768 VantageScore 3.0 745
Valued Contributor
kevinjjc

[ Edited ]

Ron1 wrote:

kevinjjc wrote:

Chase pulls EX for me in New York.

Thanks for your reply and info. 

Ron.

They pulled EQ (upon my request) when my EX was frozen.

Senior Contributor
Ron1

Thanks for credit pulls info.  Chase either pulls EXP or TU. It depends where you live. I also looked at Chase Sapphire Preferred. It also $95AF and it is travel card (NOT airline specific)  It has no foreign transaction fee. Does anyone have the card?

Ron.

Blogger
HiLine

They pulled Equifax and TransUnion on me in Washington.

Senior Contributor
Ron1

HiLine wrote:

Both???:smileysurprised:

Ron.

Blogger
HiLine

Ron1 wrote:

HiLine wrote:

Ron.

On the same day too.

Senior Contributor
Ron1

HiLine wrote:

Ron1 wrote:

HiLine wrote:

Ron.

On the same day too.

It's bad. Which Chase card did you apply? Did you ask for recon? So they pulled two differemt CRAs.

Ron.

Valued Contributor
MrShush

Come on Ron, just app already! :-)
Blogger
HiLine

Ron1 wrote:

HiLine wrote:

Ron1 wrote:

HiLine wrote:

Ron.

On the same day too.

It's bad. Which Chase card did you apply? Did you ask for recon? So they pulled two differemt CRAs.

Ron.

I applied for the Freedom. I asked for recon the day after, so this was not the cause for both CRA's being pulled from.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+