Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to apply for a secured credit card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Want to apply for a secured credit card

I would like a card that reports to all 3 credit bureaus......and also ..a secured card that does not report to the companies..on your 

credit report as secured

=

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Datx
Valued Contributor

Re: Want to apply for a secured credit card

Sounds like you should look into a Capital One secured card, or even Orchard. I would go with Cap One.

Message 2 of 6
manyquestions
Established Contributor

I'd go with Orchard.  Did the job for me.  Orchard secured has low fees and APR and is easy to get.

Message 3 of 6
Wolf3
Senior Contributor

@manyquestions wrote:

I'd go with Orchard.  Did the job for me.  Orchard secured has low fees and APR and is easy to get.

I've had them both.   IMO, Captial One is better choice.   Orchard is being bought up by Capital One, so you might as well start with them.

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Orchard is an HSBC card, and HSBC sold all of their credit card business in the uS to Cap1. I'd check the BofA sercured...

Message 5 of 6
Datx
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Orchard is an HSBC card, and HSBC sold all of their credit card business in the uS to Cap1. I'd check the BofA sercured...

The BofA secured card would be my first choice as well, but the OP doesn't want a secured card that reports as being secured on his/her CRs.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.