Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to use BB RZ, but not sure when it will report

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Want to use BB RZ, but not sure when it will report

I recieved my BB RZ card in the middle of August, made a very small purchase and paid it in full on Aug. 27th. So I have 2 questions:

1. When will it show up as a new account on my report?

2. I've heard that HSBC reports the balance on the last day of the month, so do you think that it is safe to start using it again?

I want to make a couple more purchases and then pay them off next week, but I'm afraid to do it until I know that it won't be reported as high utilization.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Want to use BB RZ, but not sure when it will report

It reports anywhere from the 6th to 14th of each month for me and it reports whatever my balance was on the last day of the previous month.

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

+1

Message 3 of 5
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Also when they open the account up on your credit report, they will report your balance as of then when they open the account... I can't remember if that happened to be wtihin those dates that other poster mentioned but my new account showed up on file about 2 days after I received the card so first balance reported was $48.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Generally, it reports when the statement cuts - but only if the issuer reports monthly, not quarterly, to the CRA. 

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.