Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Was First Premier ever decent?

tag
ilovelisa
Established Contributor

Re: Was First Premier ever decent?

There is one rather unique feature the card has that is actually the same as Amex charge cards. There is no APR interest charge if you pay before the next monthly statement cuts. Most places just give 21 days.  So, I did find something nice to say about them.

That's better than Credit One. Credit One charges interest starting on the day the transaction posts.

Amex BCE $10,000 | BofA Power Rewards WMC $10,000 | Discover It $10,000 | ICBC Preferred Gold UnionPay $8,000 | Local CU Visa $3,500
Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

holy cannoli! 79.9%. wow... if that was my only option in credit cards, eff it... i wouldn't want credit card that bad.

Message 12 of 15
nyancat
Established Contributor

@ilovelisa wrote:

There is one rather unique feature the card has that is actually the same as Amex charge cards. There is no APR interest charge if you pay before the next monthly statement cuts. Most places just give 21 days.  So, I did find something nice to say about them.

That's better than Credit One. Credit One charges interest starting on the day the transaction posts.

What I want to know is:

1. Why didn't the CARD Act ban THAT nonsense?

2. Why doesn't Capital One sue Credit One for trademark infringement?

American Express Blue Cash Everyday - $11,000; American Express Platinum Cashback Everyday - £3,000; American Express Rewards Credit Card - £7,500; Aqua Reward Mastercard - £3,500; Bank of America Travel Rewards - $5,000; Barclaycard Freedom Rewards - £3,500; Citi Forward - $5,800; Discover It - $10,000; Halifax Clarity - £1,500; HSBC Platinum with Rewards - $5,000, MBNA Everyday Plus - £3,500
Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

10 bucks an hour but have to pay to first premier "hiring fee", "monthly employement fee", and "granted raise fee"?

LoLSmiley Very Happy

Message 14 of 15
IgnatiusReilly
Regular Contributor

Was First Premier ever decent?

Was a root canal ever enjoyable?
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.