cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Was a bad boy again... Simplicity approval?

tag
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

Re: Was a bad boy again... Simplicity approval?

@john398 wrote:

@lg8302ch wrote:

Today I called Citi regarding my AA card ...not sure if I should keep it due to the FTF on AA ticket purchases. The rep was very nice and said he would need to check on something if effective already or in near future...well good news for me...as of middle of February Citi should NOT charge FTF on online transactions. So I am going to keep the card another year and see how it goes....AA will still process in Hounslow I guess but Citi should no longer hit me with FTF ...very curious to see how it goes next time. Also the rep noted the problem on my account and offered me to call back to have the FTF removed if put on online transactions. To me it was a very pleasant call ...very nice and friendly US based customer service. It might be YMMY and depends on the person you get. The only complaint I have is that most cards have FTF fees and I truly hope for more competition among the travel cards so Citi will remove FTF not only online but POS as well..Smiley Happy

The Aadvantage card is the only card I like with CITI, anyway I am supprised there processing your AA tickets in England, was this on a BA flight?

nope...AA booked on aa.com to Switzerland on AA operated flights....so the UK is not involved at all ...flew via JFK both directions and never touched the UK..but what is common among any airline to have their call centers around the globe and this includes ticketing probably too..it has always been booked  online and using the Arrival on Expedia.com solved my problem and lets me earn Expedia points as well. ....but will try next time again on aa.com and see if the FTF are left out. My Swiss ticket for flying out of Zurich got issued in Brisbane (Australia) ...ticketing can go strange ways Smiley Tongue

Message 21 of 22
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: Was a bad boy again... Simplicity approval?

@thelethargicage wrote:

@youngandcreditwrthy wrote:
She sounded rude and as dumb as can be. Citi reps are always the dullest if you can even get a domestic one. The foreigners are just plane rude. They NEVER NEVER NEVER EVER want to actually help or do anything.

I'm surprised you haven't gotten banned for this. Other people have. I guess because you didn't say anything about her accent.

Young's did not violate the TOS or User Guidelines.  

'Remarks about specific ethnic groups, countries, or stereotyping the inhabitants therein, or posting stereotypical images, or otherwise making remarks that belittle people based on their nationality or ethnicity is NOT acceptable. Such posts will be edited and/or deleted. Those who post such material will draw formal warnings and, if the racist remarks are repeated, bans.'

Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.