Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Was bad so now I have to garden

tag
alovingmommyof3
Valued Member

Was bad so now I have to garden

After I was approved for Chase Freedom I decided to find a decent travel rewards card. So I applied for Citi Hilton Hhonors Gold Visa Card. That got approved right after verification. A few days later I realized the Amex aversion was better and applied for it. After verification it was approved. Citi and Amex seem to do well approving established customers. So now my app spree should end or I will never get the card I want most. Now it is time to negotiate interest and CLs after some gardening. This will be hard because I want CSP. Gardening isn't usually difficult for me because I usually can't find a card I want so there is nothing to apply for. I see a lot of app spree posts so it is an epidemic like one poster mentioned in another thread. Anyway you guys are a great help by advising and encouraging people to be wise with credit.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Was bad so now I have to garden

Congrats on the approvals... at least you know when to garden and when to app... for some of us; that is the hardest part
FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 2 of 5
TeeandDee
Frequent Contributor

@webhopper wrote:
Congrats on the approvals... at least you know when to garden and when to app... for some of us; that is the hardest part

You ain't never lied! LOL!

Slowly building....
Message 3 of 5
aussiesareforever
Established Contributor

Congrats.

So what is this card that you really want most?

BK in January 2008---Barclay's Apple Financing Card ($10,000) --- Capital One Quicksilver ($13,000)--- Platinum Delta Skymiles ($35,000) --- GEMB CareCredit ($10,000) --- AUFCU ($10000)---Discover IT ($33,000)

Experian 835 Transunion 828-- August 2018
Message 4 of 5
frogfan12
Established Contributor

@TeeandDee wrote:

@webhopper wrote:

You ain't never lied! LOL!

+1000000

Starting Score: 760
Current Score: 716 Equifax 754 TU 736 Experian
Goal Score: 760
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.