Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Washington Mutual CC?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Washington Mutual CC?

Guess I'll have to chime in here as one of those who love their WaMu card.  I can't compain have so far had great CLIs every 6 mos and no probs.  Like the PP said, some people love them others hate them.  I'm on the lovign side.

With 500 scores you need to wait.  WaMu is no longer providian and most of the subprime acounts were soldoff earlier this year

Message Edited by Brammy on 11-08-2007 03:02 PM
Message 11 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

And of course when someone is declined, and you call them to ask them why, they only respond with a "check your credit report. Our decision was based on that". But never tell you why you were declined.
Message 12 of 20
shyboy
Frequent Contributor

hi i got approved for there card with scores of: Tu- 648 Eq- 590 Ex- 626
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Getting back in the credit game after major setbacks
Message 13 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

shyboy wrote:
hi i got approved for there card with scores of: Tu- 648 Eq- 590 Ex- 626

Thats because they pull TU and on rare occasions Ex. Be glad they didn't pull you EQ

Message 14 of 20
MLESPADA
Valued Member

me too, me too I love it. I got approved last night!!!!!! 3000 cl.
Message 15 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

my tu is 659 and 10inq, could they be an option for a guy with 15+ inqs on the other 2 cra's and 12 new accounts in the last year (who is trying to catch ashabbir1)?
Message 16 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

dnm45227 wrote:
my tu is 659 and 10inq, could they be an option for a guy with 15+ inqs on the other 2 cra's and 12 new accounts in the last year (who is trying to catch ashabbir1)?

Well one more inq certain wont hurt you much but no apps for you!!!!

Message 17 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Brammy wrote:

dnm45227 wrote:

Well one more inq certain wont hurt you much but no apps for you!!!!

speaking hypthetically, which card would you suggest?
Message 18 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is this true that they usually pull TU?   How can I find out?  My TU has no negs on it except a bk filing but EQ and EX have a few baddies......
Message 19 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

OMG Sylvia...that totally freaks me out!!! I've had my Providian/now Wamu account for less than 3 years...in that time they've given me automatic CLIs that took my card from $2000 limit to $12,500 limit. I'm terrified now that what happened to you (having your CL lowered without notification) could happen to me. I only have $800 balance on the card and it should be $0 in two months, so I'm not afraid of going overlimit, but this is my highest CL and hate to think what might happen to my score if it was lowered substantially. Anyone else here have the same experience as Sylvia?
I also received a new Wamu card in Oct., CL $3500....hopefully, if they lower my first cards limit, they'll compenstae by raising the limit on this one!
BTW...They pulled TU on me also...PFICO score on Providian site was 736...dismissed Bk 2001.  
Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.