Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waste of plastic

tag
FocusedAndDetermined
Senior Contributor

Waste of plastic

Victoria's Secret sent me my new VIP card with a Bonus coupon.  Great, except I'm less than 100 points away from qualifying for the new Foerver card.  With double and triple poimts I'll  well surpass that my daughter's first week home from college.  They really should have waited.

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: Waste of plastic

@FocusedAndDetermined wrote:

Victoria's Secret sent me my new VIP card with a Bonus coupon.  Great, except I'm less than 100 points away from qualifying for the new Foerver card.  With double and triple poimts I'll  well surpass that my daughter's first week home from college.  They really should have waited.

Is that the dreaded pink one??? Smiley Sad

cant do it!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 2 of 10
FocusedAndDetermined
Senior Contributor

LOL!  They've changed the look a little (a lot actually).  The starting card is two tones of pink stripes, the VIP is grey stripes and the Forever is black and silver stripes.

Is that easier for you to handle? Smiley Tongue

Message 3 of 10
Rhaeny
Valued Contributor

Yea I just got mine too and it is a deeper pink than the other one.  I think it's cute Smiley LOL!!!

Major CC's - Barclay's ($5.5K) | Barclay's Sallie Mae MC ($5K) | DCU ($7.5K) | Discover IT ($1.4K) | Genisys Visa ($1.4K) | NFCU Visa ($22K) | Navcheck ($15K) | Chase Freedom ($5K) | SDFCU Visa ($8K) | Amex BCP ($9.5K) | Amex Delta ($10K) |Store CC's| -Amazon ($4K) | Catherines ($850) | JCP ($4K) | Macy's ($1.7K) | Avenue ($850) | Victoria's Secret ($1.4K) | Walmart ($4.1K) | Paypal SC ($1.3K) | HSN ($2.5) | Sears ($2.6K) | Sams Club ($4.1K) |Goal|: Age with grace to 750 across the board |Last app|: 3/3/2014
Message 4 of 10
LS2982
Mega Contributor

LOL!  They've changed the look a little (a lot actually).  The starting card is two tones of pink stripes, the VIP is grey stripes and the Forever is black and silver stripes.

Nope!!! Pink on any of my CC's gets the automatic SD!!!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 5 of 10
FocusedAndDetermined
Senior Contributor

Come on! After a few hundred points it switches to silver. Real men aren't afraid of pink!

Message 6 of 10
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Come on! After a few hundred points it switches to silver. Real men aren't afraid of pink!

Smiley Very Happy

jerry-seinfeld11.jpg

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 7 of 10
FocusedAndDetermined
Senior Contributor

It will be  a bit before I recover from that one!

Message 8 of 10
jamesdwi
Valued Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

if shopping at Victoria Secret isn't supporting Breasts, I don't know what is....  ( yes i am being PC) Smiley LOL

Cards: Chase Southwest 20k & CSR 17k & CSP 10k & FNBO 30k Oregon Duck 5k, & AMEX BCP 32.5k & Amex Magnet 15k&amg; Hilton Surpass 7.5k & Delta Gold 12k & Zync NPSL, Fidelity AMEX 17k Commerce5.9k & Cash Forward 7.5k & Sams Club MC 20k, Paypal Extras MC 10k, Paypal Credit 7.25k CapOne Venture 15k, QS 2.5k, QS 750, Amazon 10k, Walmart 10k, Citi Simplicity 18k, Discover IT 23k and a nice stack of store cards.
Landmarkcu Personal Loan 10k
Message 9 of 10
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@jamesdwi wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

if shopping at Victoria Secret isn't supporting Breasts, I don't know what is....  ( yes i am being PC) Smiley LOL

Smiley Happy

good one!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.