Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wawa Credit Card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Wawa Credit Card

I don't currently live in Wawa country. While I was on sabatical in the northeast a few years back, I used them exclusively for gas purchases and late night snack runs.

Message 11 of 38
taxi818
Super Contributor

@MASTERNC wrote:

I stopped at a Wawa to use the ATM last night and noticed an application holder out by the gas pumps that said "Wawa Credit Card: Coming October 2015".  Unfortunately, there were no brochures in the holder, but it looks like Wawa might be re-entering the co-branded card market.

For those unfamiliar, Wawa is a c-store/gas chain along the east coast (from NJ to VA and also in FL).

Wow. They just popped up all over Tampa bay in the last 2 years. They are Awesome. I wonder who would be the UW> or Bank. i would jump on that even though im in the garden at the moment.

Message 12 of 38
MASTERNC
Frequent Contributor

I would put my money on Comenity as issuer
Message 13 of 38
Simply827
Established Contributor

@Berk wrote:

@Simply827 wrote:

I always get at least 3% back at Wawa with my BCP, so I doubt anything they'd offer would beat that. For Wawas without gas stations, my BCP codes as "groceries" so I get 6% back.

Unless, of course, it is Reward Hoagies. I moved out of "Wawa Country" 25 years ago. Just recently had to spend 4 months working in Richmond. You know where I was every day for breakfast and lunch! 

Since they got rid of the Amoroso rolls and started baking their own bread, I'm not as big a fan of their hoagies anymore. I only get one or two a month now. 

Starting Score: 515
Current Score: EQ08 711 EX08 731 TU08 735
Goal Score: 740+

Amex BCP $25k | Discover IT $15.7k | Cap 1 QS $10k | PSECU $10k | Citi DC $9300 | Citi DP $6800 | Barclay Ring $6500 | PayPal Extras MC $5045 | DCU $5000 | Chase Slate $5000 | Barclays AA $4100 | Chase Freedom $4000 | Union Plus $1000 | Target $500
Message 14 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

A WaWa card would be awesome! Just moved to FL discovered them and now I love them! I'll have to keep watching.........
Message 15 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 16 of 38
Essence
Contributor

I was able to get a brochure today, attached a picture so you can see the card design. IMG_2008.JPG

Message 17 of 38
MASTERNC
Frequent Contributor

@Essence wrote:

I was able to get a brochure today, attached a picture so you can see the card design. IMG_2008.JPG

Meh.  Definitely do better with a 5% CB card (even a 3% CB card beats this right now).  At least Wawa doesn't require a minimum number of gallons purchased before receiving a discount (like some gas cards).

That said, I tried the website on the brochure and it is up and running (looks like you can also apply).  Intro offer is 25 cents per gallon discount for the first two months.

https://www.wawa.com/wawacreditcard/

Message 18 of 38
kdm31091
Super Contributor

Doesnt seem like a very exciting card
Message 19 of 38
Simply827
Established Contributor

Wow, no sort of reward for in-store purchases?

Yawn indeed. 

Starting Score: 515
Current Score: EQ08 711 EX08 731 TU08 735
Goal Score: 740+

Amex BCP $25k | Discover IT $15.7k | Cap 1 QS $10k | PSECU $10k | Citi DC $9300 | Citi DP $6800 | Barclay Ring $6500 | PayPal Extras MC $5045 | DCU $5000 | Chase Slate $5000 | Barclays AA $4100 | Chase Freedom $4000 | Union Plus $1000 | Target $500
Message 20 of 38
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.