Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web Bank

tag
Lightdog555
New Contributor

Web Bank

Hello all!
First I have to say thx to the forum I went from the mid 550's to now 615 while still not great much better now and trying to get my score higher. My question is I keep getting letters from fingerhut and I see they use web bank does anyone have any experience with trying to get the bill me later credit line rather than finger hut? I have no interest in finger but but I use my Paypal debit card all the time. Any help or insight would be great!
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Web Bank

@Lightdog555 wrote:
Hello all!
First I have to say thx to the forum I went from the mid 550's to now 615 while still not great much better now and trying to get my score higher. My question is I keep getting letters from fingerhut and I see they use web bank does anyone have any experience with trying to get the bill me later credit line rather than finger hut? I have no interest in finger but but I use my Paypal debit card all the time. Any help or insight would be great!

615 might be enough to get bill me later... but what's on your reports?

I have never been able to get bill me later with scores as high as 668 but my roommate who had just been denied a best buy mastercard (we all know how easy they usually are to get) got an instant 700 CL from bill me later.... he also got $1500 from Firestone just in case you need car work!

Id say it's worth applying.... 

might be able to get a paypal solutions card soon too.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.