New Contributor
Lightdog555

Web Bank

Hello all!
First I have to say thx to the forum I went from the mid 550's to now 615 while still not great much better now and trying to get my score higher. My question is I keep getting letters from fingerhut and I see they use web bank does anyone have any experience with trying to get the bill me later credit line rather than finger hut? I have no interest in finger but but I use my Paypal debit card all the time. Any help or insight would be great!
Epic Contributor
Creditaddict

Re: Web Bank

Lightdog555 wrote:
Hello all!
First I have to say thx to the forum I went from the mid 550's to now 615 while still not great much better now and trying to get my score higher. My question is I keep getting letters from fingerhut and I see they use web bank does anyone have any experience with trying to get the bill me later credit line rather than finger hut? I have no interest in finger but but I use my Paypal debit card all the time. Any help or insight would be great!

615 might be enough to get bill me later... but what's on your reports?

I have never been able to get bill me later with scores as high as 668 but my roommate who had just been denied a best buy mastercard (we all know how easy they usually are to get) got an instant 700 CL from bill me later.... he also got $1500 from Firestone just in case you need car work!

Id say it's worth applying.... 

might be able to get a paypal solutions card soon too.

Fico Scores: EQ 673 DCU, TU 678 Wally, EX 669 Chase(08-31-14)
You will have to put up Electric Fence to keep me in the garden!
Highest Limit: Navy Federal Cash Sigi Visa $50k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Express $300
Over 45 Cards in between :smileytongue:

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+