Established Contributor
Andy77

WebBank Credit Cards....

Does anyone know if the bank that Bill Me Later uses, WebBank has credit cards?

They denied and denied me for Bill Me Later, now I just got approved so I thought, well maybe that bank issues credit cards that I can eventually apply for 

Does anyone know?

Frequent Contributor
CreditWorld2013

Re: WebBank Credit Cards....

Andy77 wrote:

They denied and denied me for Bill Me Later, now I just got approved so I thought, well maybe that bank issues credit cards that I can eventually apply for 

Does anyone know?

I don't believe WebBank issues any revolving MasterCards, Visas, etc. They are mainly a co-branded store bank. They manage Dell's financing, CompUSA, etc 

Valued Contributor
jamesdwi

Andy77 wrote:

Does anyone know?

don't take for granted that becasue you have one account from webbank doesn't mean they are going to give you another later, in December i openned a TigerDirect prefered account serviced by WebBank, 4k limit.  used about $2000 of it and then paid down over $500 of it, about 6 weeks later asked for another account from NewEgg and also tried Ebay BillMeLater and both were declined. 

They give good CL's but they are not as multiple account friendly as GE is. I figured I would wait 6 months to a year or at least till I paid down the full balance or I get a pre-approved offer and then open up a BillMeLater 

Cards: Chase Southwest 20k & CSP 10k & Amtrak 4.6k, & Freedom 3.3k & Slate 3.3k, FNBO DISC 14.9k Oregon Duck 5k, & AMEX BCP 15k & AMEX Hilton Surpass 7.5k & AMEX Zync NPSL, Sams Club Discover 10k, Paypal Extras MC 6k, CapOne 2.5k, CapOne 750, Amazon 3.9k, Walmart 4.5k, Citi Simplicity 7k, HHonors Gold 1k (moved 5k CL to Simplicity), Discover IT 6.5k and a nice stack of store cards.
Last APP 4/26//2014 no plans for new credit I think I have enough.
Mega Contributor
LS2982

jamesdwi wrote:

Andy77 wrote:

Does anyone know?

don't take for granted that becasue you have one account from webbank doesn't mean they are going to give you another later, in December i openned a TigerDirect prefered account serviced by WebBank, 4k limit.  used about $2000 of it and then paid down over $500 of it, about 6 weeks later asked for another account from NewEgg and also tried Ebay BillMeLater and both were declined. 

They give good CL's but they are not as multiple account friendly as GE is. I figured I would wait 6 months to a year or at least till I paid down the full balance or I get a pre-approved offer and then open up a BillMeLater 

6 GE accounts now :smileysurprised:

Silver Spade Garden Club Member - Last App 12/16/13 - Looking for a clean slate NO INQ's / Diamond Inspired!
Starting Score:
EX (PLUS) 583 EQ FICO 565 TU FICO 590 3/15/2011 / Goal Scores: 720
Current Score: EX FICO (PSECU) 671 (myFICO) N/A / EQ FICO 679 / TU08 FICO 678 / TU VS 706 3/6/2014
Senior Contributor
Wolf3

I have a NewEgg CC with them.

Mega Contributor
LS2982

Wolf3 wrote:

I have a NewEgg CC with them.

What is NewEgg?

Silver Spade Garden Club Member - Last App 12/16/13 - Looking for a clean slate NO INQ's / Diamond Inspired!
Starting Score:
Current Score: EX FICO (PSECU) 671 (myFICO) N/A / EQ FICO 679 / TU08 FICO 678 / TU VS 706 3/6/2014
Established Contributor
ChesterPDexter

If you have old, outdated eggs in your fridge, you may return them to the store and get new ones as replacements.  That's what the Newegg card is for.

OK, sorry...  it's a computer and electronics store online.  http://www.newegg.com/  

ChesterPDexter wrote:

OK, sorry...  it's a computer and electronics store online.  http://www.newegg.com/  

It actually shocks most people to find out that Newegg is the second largest online retailer in the US behind Amazon.
Community Leader
Senior Contributor
laz98

ctb89 wrote:

ChesterPDexter wrote:

It actually shocks most people to find out that Newegg is the second largest online retailer in the US behind Amazon.

:smileysurprised:  what!!!

Latest scores: Walmart TU: 766. MyFICO TU: ---. DCU EQ: 741. PSECU EX: 756.
Mega Contributor
LS2982

ctb89 wrote:

ChesterPDexter wrote:

Wow....I've never heard of them other than this site.

Starting Score:

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+