WebBank Credit Cards....

tag
jamesdwi
Valued Contributor

Re: WebBank Credit Cards....

@LS2982 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@ChesterPDexter wrote:

OK, sorry...  it's a computer and electronics store online.  http://www.newegg.com/  

It actually shocks most people to find out that Newegg is the second largest online retailer in the US behind Amazon.

Wow....I've never heard of them other than this site.

My Wife wishes the same for me I have spent a few dollars with them Smiley Very Happy

Cards: Chase Southwest 20k & CSR 17k & CSP 10k & FNBO 30k Oregon Duck 5k, & AMEX BCP 32.5k & Amex Magnet 15k&amg; Hilton Surpass 7.5k & Delta Gold 12k & Zync NPSL, Fidelity AMEX 17k Commerce5.9k & Cash Forward 7.5k & Sams Club MC 20k, Paypal Extras MC 10k, Paypal Credit 7.25k CapOne Venture 15k, QS 2.5k, QS 750, Amazon 10k, Walmart 10k, Citi Simplicity 18k, Discover IT 23k and a nice stack of store cards.
Landmarkcu Personal Loan 10k
Message 11 of 24
john398
Senior Contributor

@jamesdwi wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@ChesterPDexter wrote:

OK, sorry...  it's a computer and electronics store online.  http://www.newegg.com/  

It actually shocks most people to find out that Newegg is the second largest online retailer in the US behind Amazon.

Wow....I've never heard of them other than this site.

My Wife wishes the same for me I have spent a few dollars with them Smiley Very Happy

woo there, according to the reports they are the 12

http://www.internetretailer.com/top500/list/

when you say largest do you mean money brought in or selection?

Message 12 of 24
chuckndallas

FingerHut credit is now thru WEBBANK.

EASY TO GET

Message 13 of 24
Mike360
Frequent Contributor

If your gonna try for a Web Bank account just avoid FingerHut. I got $5,500 thru WebBank for my dell account and i had a very thin file and average score.

Message 14 of 24
LS2982
Mega Contributor

I would say avoid fingerhut as well, they only report to EQ/TU, not EX. Plus they are very overpriced.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 15 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Watch out for BillMeLater -- they have turned out to be the nighmare from hell for us.  DONT recommend using them for your own sanity.

Message 16 of 24
snowkitty
Established Contributor

BML has been great for me so far. What problems have you had so I know what to look out for.
TU Fico 714 | Sesame 742 | Credit Karma 762 | Wal-Mart FICO 734 | EX FICO 695 (1/28/13) | EQ 740 (3-21-13)

Amex Blue Sky 7.2k | Amex BCE 13.1k | Citi Diamond Preferred 10.2k | CSP 5k | Bofa Cash 9k | Boa Travel 10k | Discover More 3k | Chase SW 5k | Wal-Mart 3.3k | Amazon 5k | Old Navy Visa 5k | Shell 1200 | BP 400 | VS 1500 | Sam's Discover 8.5k | FNBO Amex 16k | Chase Freedom 1.3k | Home Depot 5k | Brylane Homes 1600 | BML 2820

App free since 12/11/13*
Message 17 of 24
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

Fingerhunt sounds like a scary account to have judging by the name...ahahha

As of 2017, rebuilding...
Message 18 of 24
jwduke
Regular Contributor

I think WebBank is the credit issuer for DFS (Dell Financial Service), and Discover??

Starting Score: 675
Current Score: FICO- 798 (02/21/18)
Goal Score: 800+ All Three

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 19 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you are a rebuilder Fingerhut may be the only one who will extend credit to you. (( Just a quick side note)): ALL Web bank credit is not distributed equally. It's easy to say avoid this and that when your signature is laced with prime cards. When rebuilding get credit where you can, try to get credit that does cost you anything along with those cards with annual fees (Cap One, Credit One, HSBC, etc.). Remember , you are in control of what small items you purchase. You are simply building credit.  Realistically, there is no great difference in this process to me, with the great prime cards you work hard to get them, then finally you get them, then you still cannot use for more than 10% to 20% of your total credit without some recourse, spend too much or too little your lenders get nervous and decrease your CL after years and years of work to get there.  The Game has changed but its still a game..

Message 20 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.