Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WebBank/Dell Financial Recon

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: WebBank/Dell Financial Recon

Did you call?

I just applied for a BML account to order a replacement car part...and the denial reason was that the information was inaccurate or incomplete or circumstances may have suggested that the purchase was not made by you...what the heck?? I have no idea how to call them and verify information.

Message 11 of 15
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

What about calling Barclay and asking for a CL that is large enough to cover the Macbook product I've heard of people doing this at the point of sale and before... just explain which product you want to buy and the cost... they may increase you

FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 12 of 15
logan_720
Established Contributor

No, I haven't. I've been meaning to but have een extremely busy with school. 

Message 13 of 15
Hopeful2

I came acroos this thread since I was denied for BML through Webbank. Anyone have any luck gtting a recon ? thanks

Message 14 of 15
vtskier
Valued Member

I'm not sure if this is the place to put this but webbank is a -very- unusual lender. They seem to be the only lender who has no prob with me getting a ch 7 discharge a year ago and 10 charge offs. they have approved me for $301 with BML a week and a half ago, $400 orginal cl, now $700 fingerhut opened 11-12, and today approved me for $1000 dell. the fingerhut reports to efx and tu. from what i read bml doesn't report (my guess is because it's an "open term" account and amex is the only creditor that i know of that issues open term accts), and I'm not sure if dell reports... In any case, I think their underwriting standards are pretty loose now considering i have 3 tl with them.

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.